triplets

Luna's pov

The pains won't stop coming. They hit and disappear. I'm starting to get worried that it's labour.
Luna-"Ginn, the pains won't stop, I'm scared it's labour"
Ginny-"WHAT?!"
Luna-"well, I read about labour and the symptoms I'm having right now are very similar to labour"
Ginny-"who could dive us, I cant drive."
Luna-"harry said something about being able to drive us"
Ginny-"it's two in the morning, can't wake him up"
Luna-"might have to, my water just broke"
Ginny-"WHAT? ok I'm calling him right now"

On call

Ginny-"Harry?"
Harry-"yes Ginn, do you know what time it is?"
Ginny-"yes I do bu.."
Harry-"then go to sleep"
Ginny-"I can't, Luna is in labour"
Harry-"oh, I'll be there in 15"
Ginny-"thanks, you're a livesaver"
Harry-"anytime Ginn"

End call

Harry's pov

Taps Draco's arm.
Draco-"hmmp"
Harry-"Dray, love, I need to go. Luna is in labour, I need to bring her to the hospital. I'll be back soon."
Draco-"ok love, be safe"

3rd person pov

Harry gets to Luna and Ginnys house. He knocks on the door and they open.
Ginny-"thank god Harry, I'm so scared"
Harry-"calm down Ginn, come let's get luna"
They go into the house harry helps Luna walk to the car and Ginny grabs the hospital bag.
Harry races to the hospital.
They get in there and Luna gets taken to the labour ward.
Ginny quickly hugs Harry.
Ginny-"thank you"
Harry-"go help your wife deliver the kids. Call me and I'll collect you tomorrow"
Ginny-"thanks"
Harry-"no problem"
Ginny runs to Luna's side.
Harry drives home.

Ginnys pov

I'm so scared I don't know how to help Luna, she looks in so much pain.
I sit there holding her hand, zoned out. I come back to reality when she squeezes my hand and I hear a set of loud crying. I look and in Luna's arms are 3 tiny body's.
We decide to name the first born, Juniper. She was fast asleep with her tiny hand curled under her chin. The secon was Sage, she is the second born. She was crying lightly. Lastly was born Oakley. He was writhing around and screaming his head off.
I pick up Oakley and attempt to calm him down, eventually he falls asleep. I smile at Luna and she smiles back.
We stay the night in the hospital with 3 new additions to our family.