gender reveal

3rd person

Hermione, pansy, Luna and Ginny were outand planning a gender reveal.

Hermione- "so we could do cupcakes. They will be a vanilla flavour, the blue/pink icing will be covered by white icing on top of it. We'll give a envelope with the genders to the baker so it'll be a surprise for all."
Luna-"that's wonderful"
Ginny-"I agree"
Pansy-"that's a wonderful idea"

Harry & Draco pov

We're sat chilling on the couch when we here tapping at our window. Harry gets up and opens the window. An owl flies in and settles on the table, sticking it's foot out. Harry grabs the letter and sits down next to Draco. He opens it and sees.

Harry-"wow, sure we'll go but why make sure it so colourful"
Draco-"yea, please, can we go"
Harry-"of course, even if we say no, Hermione and Pansy will drag us"
Draco-"true"

Blaise and Ron got the same letter.

Time skip to the gender reveal

Ginny and luna stand Infront of 3 cupcakes and a knife.

Pansy and Hermione stand in front of 2 cupcakes.

Blaise, Ron, Draco and Harry are In front of the table.
Luna cuts the first cupcake and it's pink, a smile flashes over the two girls' faces. Ginny cut into the second one, another pink. They cut into the last one together with closed eyes and when they open it's blue.
Luna jumps into Ginny's arms as she spins her around.

Pansy and Hermione hold the knife together and cut the first one, it's blue. They smile and squeel. They close their eyes and cut the second one, it's pink. Pansy and Hermione hug, tears of joy running down their cheeks.

Ginny-"so me and Luna have decided that the boy is going to be called Oakley, and the two girls are called sage and Juniper"

Hermione-"me and pans have decided to call the boy Rogan and the girl rose"

Everyone went home and fell asleep in the moonlight of a full moon.