Date night

3rd person

Everyone is at their meeting destination apart form harry and Draco.
Hermione-"I'm getting worried"
Pansy-"my mum instincts are kicking in, I think there's something wrong with Draco"
Wring wring

Blaise-"hold up, I'm getting a call from work"

Nurse-"hello, we need assistance two young boys are in a critical state after a MVA."
Blaise-"what? I'm on my way right now"
Ends call

Blaise-"I'm so sorry but two people were brought in after a car crash"
Ginny-"wtf are you waiting for then, go save them"

Blaise apparates away.

Blaise pov

When I get to the hospital and run to the critical room. My heart drops when I see the two people that got into a car crash. Harry and Draco.

Blaise-"I NEED TWO UNITS OF O NEG STAT"
Draco, harry please don't die on me, not right now. Stay awake.

Blaise-"WHERE ON EARTH IS THE O NEG"

Finally I get the O Neg I give it to my two friends and sit down at their bed sides.

Harry's pov

I wake up and see Blaise at me bed side.

Harry-"where am I ?, where's Draco ? Is he ok ?"
Blaise-"harry calm down your in the hospital, you were in an MVA, and for Draco he's stable but still not awake"
Harry-"I want to sit next to him, hold his hand"
Blaise-"not the best idea right now, your weak"
Harry-"goddammit just move me half a meter to the chair next to his bed"
Blaise-"fine, but only because your my best mates."
Blaise helps harry to the chair.

Draco's pov

I wake up, harry at my side holding my hand, both of us hooked up to wires and tubes.
I see Blaise tending us both.
Harry-"hi how you feeling?"
Draco-"ok but only because your here"
Blaise-"oh now that both of you are awake, I'll need to ask some questions."

After questions.
Draco-"so what happened to us"
Blaise-"you to were in an MVA. Draco you were worse, your going to have to stay here for now."
Draco-"no I want to go home with my husband!"
Harry-"Draco listen, do what's best for you"
Blaise-"Harry's right for once, Draco your a healer you know the rules."
Harry-"I'll stay here with you"
Draco-"thanks I love you"
Harry-"love you to"
Harry gives Draco a quick peck on his lips and moves his thumb over the back of Draco's hand in soothing motions.