Teddy

Teddy pov

I have decided to go home for Christmas break. I haven't told my godfather, Harry or his husband, Draco. I'm nervous because I've the beginning of 4th year I have learnt a spell for tattoos. I have my dad's star consolation on my neck, my mum's favourite flower on my lower shoulder and couple more around my body. However tattoos are not the only change. I had my friend give me a couple of piercings in return for tattoos. I got snake bite hoops. A cross earring on my ear and a stud in my nose.

I hear the train whistle. I grab my bag and get off. I go over to the departures and Flo home.

3rd person pov

Harry and Draco are sat in the main hall with everyone else. The adults are chatting and drinking coffee/tea. The baby's are asleep in the cribs, far back in the room. Suddenly the Flo network glows and steps out a 14 year old teddy.
Draco-"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, TATOOS AND PIERCINGS. YOUR 14."
Harry-"oh please draco, that's not as bad as my 4th year."
Hermione-"please don't star.."
Harry-"I almost died..."
Teddy-"I got dad's consolation on my neck, mum's favourite flower on my lower shoulder and a wolf on my arm."
Luna-"those are really nice and meaningful"
Ginny-"in my opinion they're badass"
Teddy-"you think so"
Draco-"Ginny, really, your not helping"
Blaise-"oh, dracy. Don't tell me you weren't playing the role of a super spy. "
Pansy-"oh I remember, pans have you seen potter, he looks so hot. Pans, help I need to look good, I'm on my way to 'annoy' potter"
Harry-"awww, dray. Should've said that to my face"
Blaise-"that's what we told him, but no. No, I don't have a crush on pottah. I hate that git"
Pansy-"omg on those days I just wanted to avada kedavra myself out of the universe"
Teddy-"what a weird generation"
Ginny-"don't worry, they play quidditch, they got hit by a boulder and got a few brain cells knocked out"
Teddy-"that explains everything."
Draco-"FINE, anyway. Teddy, what are you doing here; you never said you were coming"
Teddy- "decided to surprise you"
Pansy-"we've also got a surprise, 5 new unrelated baby cousins"
Teddy-"aww, they're so cute"
Ginny-"so, this one is juniper, the oldest then came sage and lastly is Oakley"
Hermione-"and then this is Rogan, the older, and rose the younger"
Teddy-"is that why you weren't in school for a few weeks, professor.... I mean mionie, sorry"
Hermione-"it's ok Ted"

They carried on chatting for a while. The baby's woke up, Teddy played with them and when they got tiered he cradled them to sleep.
After that, everyone is exhausted and falls into their own deep slumber.