Blaise's nightmare

I open my eyes and instantly realise in in the dreaded place of the zabini estate. I jump as I hear my mother calling me, after my father's death she turned to drinking and to the dark side.
Mother-"Blaise, make your way to the hall"
Blaise-"yes mother"
She wraps her arm around my shoulder and leads me to the hall. When we walk in, my heart skips a beat, the dark lord sat at the front of the fall. My mother drags me over to him.
Voldy-"Blaise, how nice of you to join us"
Blaise-"yes lord"
I say though gritted teeth.
Voldy-"now give me your arm."
My mother tree takes my arm and puts it Infront of the dark lord. I take a deep breath in and get myself ready for the pain about to come. I feel the cold wood poke my skin. Then I open my eyes as pain takes over. I watch as the ink sinks into my skin. A tear escapes my eye. I start feeling faint and black out.

My eyes shoot open, I look up and see my husband looking at me with a worried expressionon his face.
Ron-"you ok?"
Blaise-"n..no i got the dark mark again, in a nightmare"
Ron-"I'm sorry, you don't deserve this"
Blasie-"are you ok you look like you were crying"
Ron-"well, I had a nightmare that both Fred and George died in the war."
Blaise-"that must be horrible"
Ron-"want food to cheer us up"
Blaise-"yes, McDonald's please"
Ron-"Oki, 2 twenty piece chicken nuggets coming right up"
Blaise smiles and leans on his husband's shoulder, they eat and peacefully fall asleep.