Tragic

Harry's pov

I was on an auror mission when, these 2 figures pop up in front of me. They can hardly classify as humans. They whisper something, I can't hear at first; but as they come closer I make out 'the new dark lord has come for revenge of the death' I freak out and start walking backwards. Then a woman in a dark cloak, her face not visible.
Woman-"aww, what a shame. The golden boy won't be here to save the world for a second time"
Harry-"who are you?"
Woman-"the new dark lord, well, lady."
Harry-"and your name is?"
Woman-"they call me bloody Mary, but my name is Mary.... Riddle"
Harry-"w...what? That can't be"
Woman-"but it is"
Harry-"ok, and you're planning on doing what to me?"
Woman-"killing you of course"
Harry-"ok, can I write a letter to my friends first"
Woman-"fine but be quick"
I charm some parchment and a quill.

Draco,
On my auror mission I have encountered a creature. She says her name is.... Mary Riddle. I already know I'm going to die, but she let me write a letter. I'm warning you, there is going to be another war. Tell the others about this.

Harry
Ps I love you so much, I'm going to miss you so much.

Ron's pov

I was on an order mission when two figures, most likely death eaters we have not yet caught aparate behind me. They put me in a leg locking jinks and levitate me to the middle of the forest. They set me down and tie me to a tree using a spell. They take my wand and tie both my arms and legs. They put a mouth locking jinks and that's the last thing I remember before I black out.

Hermione's pov

I'm walking the corridors when I see a crowd of people circling 2 people with their wands out.
Hermione-"put those down right now!"
Student 1-"hmm, no"
Student 2-"oh, come on. I don't have all day"
Student 1-"fine, let's start"
They point their wands at eachother. One of the students does a nonverbal spell, but I recognize the green light coming from their wand. I jump Infront and take the curse.
My limp body drops to the floor; the last thing I hear is my 2 kids screaming and crying in dispair. I hate to have them have to see this.

Ginny's pov

This is the last game of the season. I need to get as many goals as possible. I score 1 goal 2 goal 3 goal and but the middle of the game my team has 8 goals. The other has only 3. They visibly got angry at me and one of the beaters bats a boulder at me. It comes at such speed I don't have time to move away. It hits me on my head. I get knocked of my broom and fall to the ground. My limp body hits the ground.

Draco's pov

I can't, I can't live without my Harry. I need to join him. I feel so guilty leaving the kids, but I'm too devestated to live.
I write a letter to the kid's.

James and Alexa,

I have decided to send you off to live with pans. Your probably wondering why I didn't say we. Well I'm sorry, Harry, he died on an auror mission. I'm devastated. I can't live without him. I have decided to join him in after life. I will be long dead before you receive this. I love you, and I'm sorry I have to leave you.

Love Draco
Ps Im really sorry to do this to you.

I then write a quick letter to pans.

Pans and Blaise,

Harry has informed me of something. He claims to have seen a woman on his auror mission. She said her name is Mary Riddle. I feel as if there is going to be another wizarding war. I can't live without Harry, so I'll be long dead before you receive this. I'm sorry.

Love Draco
I'm so sorry the world can't be kind.

I send the letters of and point the wand at my heart. I whisper the two words and my body falls to the floor.