"Stars, skies and an heartache." (Chapter 4)

During the storm, the pups did nothing besides watching Apollo in the big screen.

It was now dark, and still, the storm is still going, ruckus winds are gushing, leaves flying in air, and raindrops pouring. Don't forget the lightnings.

Chase was also watching Apollo, he was one of the rest of the pups who watched that cartoon show.

Chase wandered his head everywhere, the dal was nowhere to be found again.

Everyone fell asleep, as cold winds, thanks to the storm, gushes passed them. Except for the cockapoo and the bulldog, who was still watching the Apollo.

Skye notices Chase trailed himself towards the elevator. "Chase?" The aviator pup called out, making the shepherd looked at her. "Hm? Oh, uh.. what's up?" A bit of a stutter was heard. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Oh, I just wanna go up to the lobby, to see if Marshall is there. You know.." he answered, earning a gentle nod from the aviator pup. "Ok, but you don't wanna watch Apollo, anymore? It has 4 more episodes left."

"No need. Hehe." Skye chuckled as she turned her head to the screen, continued to watch Apollo.

Chase entered the elevator and ascends into the top.

While ascending to the top, he sees the town, full of stormy clouds, raindrops pouring really fast, and some waves in the bay.

"Woah, that is totally crazy." He spoked, as the elevator continued to ascend.

The elevator came to an stop and the shepherd gets out. He looks everywhere in the lobby, until he heard his voice at the lookout balcony again.

"He must be talking to that Kevin guy. Ugh!" He groaned loudly, making the dal in the balcony alarmed by the sudden sound.

"Oh no!" He quickly hides himself behind the beanbags.

"Hello?" Marshall called out to see if there is anyone.

"Huh.. I thought I heard something." The dal came back to his place. The shepherd sighed in relief, and slowly walked towards the door.

"You know, this storm is pretty bad, I wonder when it will end." The dal spoked, making the dal through his puptag chuckle.

"Let's just hope, Marshy. Let's just hope." Kevin said in an gentle tone.

Marshy? Chase thought, he never heard that word before. Is that idiot making a nickname to Marshall? Ugh! He got furious again.

The rain slowly stopping itself from pouring, stormy clouds goes away, but it leaves some flood, and a mess for them to clean up.

"Hey, I think the storm is started to slow down." The dal spoked, making Kevin gasped. "Really? Let me see it for myself."

The dal through Marshall's puptag, he heard the gasp when he sees outside.

"You're right, Marshy. It is slowing down." He spoked, making the dal smile and blush at the same time.

"So see you at our spot? Because.. I wanna give you something that will last our friendship.." he stopped and mumbled to himself. "..or maybe something more." The dal makes his mumble in a low tone, to prevent the other dal from hearing of what he said.

"Really? Then I am so excited to see what it is!" Added the tone of excitement.

They've ended their call, and the dal looked at the celestial starry sky. Stars are appearing after the storm, sparkling stars were seen. Some of the stars creates a constellation patterns, making the dal remembered the moment where he and the shepherd used to navigate constellations.