"Mission to Find u." (Chapter 8)

"Ngghh.." a pup on the cage groaned, letting his eyes open slowly.

"Wait.." he said in a hush tone.

He immediately recognized the road, the buildings. And most of all, he is on.. some dog's cage?

"What the.." the dal holds the door, which are mostly square.

"I'm in Adventure City? What in the actual hell?"

"Oh, someone's awake now." Snickers was heard by the flopping ears of the dalmatian.

"What the.. MAYOR HUMDINGER!?"

"Oops.. didn't want to say the word but oh well." He smiles evilly.

"Where in the hell are you taking me!? AND WHERE IS KEVIN!?"

"Calm down, pup."

"I said WHERE IN THE F*CK IS KEVIN?!"

"He may or may not betrayed you on your back. And he is still on Adventure Bay!"

Marshall felt his heart sank. A friend, who he truly cares and truly loves, stabs him in the back.

N-no, that's n-not tr-true.. right?

There was his breaking tone saying that to his head, still processing of what happened.

"We are almost here, pup. Just hold on a little longer."

Marshall wandered his eyes around, he sees the glimpse of the tower of his team.

"Wait, if the tower is just across the road, then.."

"We are here! At the Pet Shop. Where you would be sell yourself and give me money. Just so you know, you'll have new owners taking care of you." He smirks a bit while saidly.

"A PET WHAT!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder and the pups, including Kevin, gears up.

"Dude, I am so ready! This is gonna be our first mission rescuing Marshall!"

"First mission?" Chase tilted his head confused.

"Not in here, dummy. In Adventure City!"

"Oh.. didn't know, sorry."

Suddenly, the puppad lits up. The boy took it and answered.

"Oh, hey Liberty."

"Uh, is Marshall there with you? Because I spotted him got carried away from Mayor Humdinger all the way to his pet shop."

"We know, Liberty. He just pupnapped him and sell him to the new owners so he can get some money." Ryder spoked, as the dachshund pup gasped by the words spoken.

"What!? Ok, I will keep an eye to the Mayor and Marshall while you're on the way here."

"Good thinking, Liberty. Call us if you had any information." He ended the call.

"Ok, are you ready, pups?"

They all nod and went to the Paw Patroller.

"Robo dog, let's go to Adventure City and save Marshall!"

The mechanical dog barked and puts its mechanical paw into the pedal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AH, LET ME GO YOU STUPID MAYOR!" saidly the dal while he was carried.

"Ugh, stop moving! You make me unbalanced!"

"Uh, and why SHOULD I F*CKING CARE!?"

"You should care! No one will ever save you! Not even your team!" The mayor laughs uncontrollably evil.