"A Plan of taking you." (Chapter 6)

The sun was still shining the town, sorta.

The shepherd walked to the sidewalk towards the lookout. He smiled to himself, knowing that his and Marshall's friendship came back together again.

But after feeling happy about it, on the other side of him, he was sad, upset to himself that he didn't tell the dal straight away.

"Ugh. What was I thinking?!" He mentally smacks his head, frustrated was in his expression.

He bumps to another pup, who seemed to be wearing a hoodie, to be exact. It was the same height as Chase.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't focus on the way that I walked."

"Oh, that's fine. Accidents like this could happen."

Chase heard it right, it was a very familiar voice. But he decided to nod about what he said.

"Well, I better go now. Be careful." The shepherd starts to trail himself again.

But after the shepherd left, the pup tooks out his hoodie and glancing at the shepherd, who smirked a bit.

"I'll make sure you never see him again.. Chase."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase mentally shook his head after the incident with the mysterious pup. Did he familiarize the voice of another dog?

That pup is very familiar.. even the way he speaks.. I do think that it's.....

"Chase!"

Chase came back to reality, he looks directly to the cockapoo who called him. He was startled of the sudden call.

"Oops, sorry." The cockapoo chuckled nervously, the shepherd just grin on her.

"So.. how's the little confession you take?" She asked. The shepherd gazed into the bay, beautiful waves and birds chirping with their lovely song.

"Um.. it didn't go well, but hey, we are friends now.. I guess."

"Friends? What are you talking about?" The shepherd looked at the cockapoo, eyes contact with it.

"I didn't tell him straightaway that I love him. Besides, he is gonna go see that.." wanting to say his name, he decided not to. "..pup."

"Huh? Marshall met a new pup?" Skye raised his left brow, confused was her expression.

"The one that Mayor Goodway interviewed to? They came all the way to Adventure City."

"Wait, what?" Clueless was now her expression, the shepherd groaned a bit.

"All I'm saying Skye is Marshall gonna meet this.." he sighed, promised himself not to say his name. "..this Kevin guy at the mountains with a box of jewelry he bought." He spoked in an upset a bit tone.

"So.. Kevin is his- wait! Did you just said that his name was Kevin?" The cockapoo widen her eyes. She remembered the past years of him and her being together and tried to rape her.

"Yeah. Why?"

Silence was heard from the aviator pup, looking down as he remembered everything from the pup.

"H-he's the o-one wh-who.." stutter was implied to the cockapoo's tone, ledding the shepherd worried.

"He's the one who what?"

"He's the one who tried to rape me."

The expression of the shepherd turned into a shocked one.

"W-wait, can you tell me what kind of a breed is he?"