"Go back to where we Started." (Chapter 5)

The embrace of the two pups, is a embrace of friendship. They have become mates in the past, but turned into friendship again, due to their heart's new admiration.

They've broke the hug and just smiled at each other.

"Well, I guess it's gonna be normal for the two of us. Never have in my life had a breakup like this." She spoked, earning a chuckle from the shepherd.

"Yeah, and I also feel bad that I said something to him." He looked down with a bit of a shame. Skye looked at the police pup and taps his shoulder, making him raised his head up.

"You should be able to fix it if you just tell that to Marshall, in person. Because if you don't, you'll be silenced each other." The smaller pup smiled at him.

"Well, that makes me gay now?" Chase blurted out, he could hear the small laughter from the aviator pup gave him.

"Well, clearly not." She sarcastically said, but means it. "You still like girls, right? And your heart tells you that you like also boys?" He nods to the sudden statement that the cockapoo gave him.

"You're Bisexual, dummy. You are kinda 50/50 when it comes to any type of relationship." Another sentence came out to the aviator pup.

"Bisexual? Huh? I never knew.."

"Always."

She rolled her eyes playfully, earning a light groan from the shepherd.

"I'm gonna go to the rest of pups. Wanna join me?" She spoked, and Chase looked at the aviator pup.

"I'm ok, Skye. Just go there." He answered, earning a nod and a gentle smile from Skye.

"If you say so, Chasey-o." She started to walk towards the other pups, who played tag.

Chase stared at the aviator pup for a second, thinking it was a right thing to let her go or not. But the bitter of a painful truth came out to their own mouths.

"I never realized I felt someone as me. The gender makes it difference." He chuckled, and walked towards the lookout door.

He entered the lounge and sees it empty. A certain pup was here after her and him talking about something.

"Guess we left him out." He sadly sighed. But suddenly, there was a footstep and the shepherd heard it. He turned around to see a boy standing on his back.

"Hey, Chase. What are you doing here?" Ryder asked the shepherd, dazing everywhere, and it seems empty.

"Uh.. have you seen Marshall, Ryder?" He didn't respond to the boy's question, he instantly asked where the spotted pup is.

"Yea, he said that he is going to the jewelry shop or something like that. I'm pretty sure that he is going on the jewelry shop." Ryder spoked, as the shepherd's tilted his head in confusion.

"Jewelry? What in the world is he doing there?" Chase spoked out by the words that came out to the boy's mouth.

"I don't know, but I guess he will give it to special someone- wait, why are you asking me where is Marshall? And even so, you also asked where he is." Ryder smirked a bit to his pup, and the shepherd makes an nervous chuckles.

"Is there a tension between you two?" Chase could feel his muzzle heated up by the sudden question.

"I..uh..ehh.." stuttered was heard, good thing they were the only ones to the lookout, the other pups are outside playing.