a little ✨ backround info ✨

My name is Kagome Yui and I use lightning breathing. I'm 21 years old and god, I fucking hate men. I fucking hate demon slayers... They killed my... Anyways, I trained 6 years just to become stronger under the keen eye of my trainer, a 71 year old woman named Kyoukomurasaki. I was born with muscle dencity, it runs in my family's female genes, and I love the fact that I'm stronger than most men I know..

(Sry if there's any mistakes i write fast and dont sometimes i can overlook somethings + this fanfic is not sexual, but has fights described gore-y.
I'm sorry for some chapters are short af, and idk how many ill make)

[⚠️ Spoilers for demon slayer from season 4 to the end⚠️]

I love my crow, Tsukechi. He's nice and he's one of the only supports I know, he's the only one for now that knows about my intentions... ... I wish to join the demons...

... I wish to eradicate humankind from this earth.... they deserve no mercy after what they did to me and my family...

(PS: dont be afraid to comment about something, im writing this because of 2 reasons, and one of them being to improve my writing. But if u want to hate on the story itself, just dont

So hi, thank u for reading this. I have to say that in this fanfic its more like a story of her life but with some sprinkles of him added.)