Part 1 - City of Chōfu

The night sky was empty of stars because the full moon was taking their light away.

-Tsukechi, my next mission?- I asked.

-Kaw! Kaw! North, North-West! North, North-West! North, North-West!- he shouted -investigate the dissapearing of young men in the city of Chōfu. North, North-West! North, North-West! North North-We-

-Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time, jeez.- I said. 3 missions...

I havent slept in days! I'm gonna die. I just hope this demon hurts me so bad I'll be hospitalized.

Walking to Chōfu wasn't long, when I got there I found a woman. She was terified, she had blood on her, but no cuts.

Weird... if a demon did this she surely would have died, right?.. a demon that doesn't eat humans? Or maybe... a demon who doesn't eat women....

-Please help me! My husband! My husband! Please! Something! Something grabbed him! Blood everywhere! Please!- panicked the woman.

-Ma'am, please calm down, what did you see- I spoke to the woman.

-I-I-I I didn't see m-much- trembled the woman.

-What's your name, ma'am?- I asked.

-I-I'm Akari- she said.

-Can you tell me what happened to your husband? What did you see?- I questioned.

After she told me about a weird-looking human with pink hair I knew it was a demon. Akari took me to the place where her husband disapeared and showed me the direction that it was going. Woods. Akari and her husband were out on a hike for some flowers. How romantical!

-I bearly saw him! He was so fast!- she said out of breath.

Maybe a kizuki?

Maybe this is my chance to either get on the demons' side or die and get out of this fucked up world. Or become a hashira and get rich. I told Akari to stay at the start of the woods. I gave her a wisteria escence and i took my steps.

The leaves under my feet would have been crunching and giving my position away to the demon if I didnt learn to walk silently. As I got closer it I heard: squish, squeech. Its probably the blood of its victims. Before I could even put my hands on my sword or see if its a kizuki or not I heard...