Part 3 - uppermoon meeting

-How about we hang out- said akaza.

Suddenly, i heard a biwa play and we both ended up in some distorted place. Japanese styled rooms, just... Upside down...

-Oh, shit- akaza sighed- alright, alright, hide... If they find you they'll kill you.

-Who?!- i said desperatly.

-Uppermoon one and two.- he said.

I felt i slight anger in his tone, but i dont blame him, i asked a stupid question. I mean, his master accepted me, so who could attack me if not them.

He took me and put me in a random room. I got up quietly and opened the door a little so i could hear him.

-biwa lady- he said with no respect in his words- how long till Muzan-sama is here?

The black-haired lady just strung her instrument.

-Is uppermoon 5 and 4 here?- he asked her.

-Y-yes i a-am h-here- whimpered a demon in a red and black kimono, with a large ball on his head.

-Hyo, hyo, hyo~ Akaza-donō~- laughed a pot. A pretty lovely pot.

-Wtf is a pot doin here- nevermind its a demon- i half thought half whispered to myself, then realized its a stupid idea to speak out loud.

-Oh,then is uppermoon 6 here?- asked again akaza, or should i say bestie, cuz in those couple of minutes that i got accepted to now, we fuckin bonded nice.

-Oy, oy, Akaza-donō~- said flirtily an unknown voice. And then, all the lights went out.

-Don't tell me you forgot about me?~- he sighed, as he placed his hand on akaza's shoulder.

-That would be just... Not right~- said the blond haired demon. In that instance, akaza punched him.

-Take. Your. Hand. Of. My. Shoulder.- fumed akaza.

The ugly demon whimpered in fear.- w-we shouldn't f-fight.

A moment of silence struck, and just as the blond haired boy wanted to say something from his, now cracked mouth, the black haired biwa lady struck, saying
-Muzan-sama is here...

A sudden quiet, even more eary than this one fell upon the place like leaves in fall.
...
...
...

-Perfect, is something that doesn't change, something that is in its ultimate form.¹- calmly said the black haired demon, standing infront of a desk mixing chemicals... Maybe, this is their master...

-Gyūtaro is dead- he expressed whith a poker face.

-Is that so?~ then i'm extremly sorry, i mean, i'm the one who brought them here...
Maybe as a punishment i shall give you one of my eyeballs?~ will that satisfy you?~ or maybe- apologised the blond one, before he was cut of

-I do not need your wretched eyeballs- said in a raspy-deep tone the black haired man.

-Are you sure?~ i really want to apologise, i really really want to apologise~- said the blond, who was on the ground sitting.

-If you really would want to satisfy me, then find the blue spider lily.- he expressed.

Ive never heard of a flower like that. I really zoned out when i thought about why these "people" couldn't find a flower. Very iresponcable of me, but i couldnt fight it.
I got back to my sences just seconds before i heard him say:
-i hear, a human heartbeat, akaza is this the woman you told me about?- he said without even raising his nose from the vials he had, constantly switching between his "diary"² and the desk.

-Yes, Muzan-sama, t-this is her- akaza, kneeling the while time, pointed to me as i came out of the room i was hiding in.

I looked at the demons better, the blond one is uppermoon 2, the ugly one is uppermoon 4 and the pot one is uppermoon 5. I turned to akaza, as he turned to me, i could see in his expretion "if he says no, ill have to kill you". The pain in his eyes... I guess he's a feminist...

-So, woman, do you have a name?- he asked. Of course i have a fucking name, what kind of parents would i have if they didn't give me a name, dumbass, kys.

-Kagome Yui.- i said. I heard this motherfucker has anger issues, i cant speak like i want to.

-You're a demon slayer, right? What rank?- he's still writing in his "diary" wow, dual thinking.

-Rank Tsuchinoto, fifth from the top.- i stated calmly.

-So, You're strong? How strong? I don't take weaklings.- he stated.

Strong enough to fuck your mom. I am strong. My family is strong, since the women in my family have a genetic mutation to be kinda superhumans.

-Ive just joined the corpse a while ago,i havent tested my absolute limits yet.- i said, looking up at him, but sure that im not looking at him "from above".

-Well, i'll have to test you.- he said as he snapped his fingers and uppermoon 4 ran behind a room.

-hantengu will fight you, you'll win if you kill them.

-Well i think that its weird to kill someone if we're working on the same team, don't you think?- i asked.

He stopped everything he was doing and stood still for sometime. Have I angered him?

-Yes, you're right- he stated, before going back to what he was doing.

-bring them to me, here- he pointed to infront of the desk. Seems pretty easy, i mean, he's really scared...

1- is that a JOJO REFERENCE?!
2-dear diary, ehehehhehehehe today i had to talk to the beautiful uppermoons, they're so silly~ omgggg so silly one of em died~ ehehehehehhwh