3. Alliance

"Victoria, we desire you to wed our son.", the woman says, smiling at me.

No Way!!

The guests leave, and I look at my parents.

"No way! No way!", I continuously say, provoking my mother, as she rolls her eyes.

"Sweetheart.", my father says.

"Daddy, please don't let Mom do this to me.", I say, pleading with my dad. My mom rolls her eyes.

"I'm not the wrongdoer here.", mother says.

"Well, Vannessa would differ.", I quickly, bark back.

"Victoria!", father yells. "Now I know this is hard to hear, but this is our sole choice. Not all arranged marriages end poorly. You may fall in love."

"I would never. I could never. Their family is a part of Vannessa's death. I couldn't. Now, if you'll excuse me. I suppose I have a wedding to tend to.", I say, quickly walking up the stairs, but I'm halted by my father's loud yell.

"Victoria Bloom. Come back here, now."

I sigh and take a deep breath. Then stroll down the steps.

"Now, your mother and I are doing this for your sister. This marriage helps us form an alliance, which entitles us to more information. I know you are fearsome, but they won't harm you, sweetheart. Believe me, I would never allow you to go there, if I pondered they would. Do you comprehend?"I nod, my head, looking down at my fingers.

"Now that this is resolved, you will move into the palace, before the wedding to get utilized to fortes. And you and your husband can get to know each other. Go load your things. ", mother says. I nod my head and proceed upstairs to pack. I look at Daisy who is napping, I pick her up and set her in a box, with poke holes. I placed the box in my suitcase. I look roughly, at the chamber, and seize a deep breath in, then out.

"I'm prepared.", I say, heading downstairs.

"I'll miss you so much.", Father says hugging me. I look at my mother and then hug her. "I love you." I look at the car, wait a bit, then the driver opens the door for me, and head inside.

......

To England...

To Be Continued...