Preface - Please Read.

Author Kikyo here. I had a vision one night, so I decided to write it. Please note I don't update regularly and may even forget about this fic. Thus why I set the copyright to allow anyone to expand on my work in the case I get tired of it. I'm curious what you can come up with. If you do decide to write more... Please message me with the link :)

Warnings before we proceed:

DEAD DOVE DO NOT EAT - For those of you not on AO3 or who simply haven't seen this yet, it basically means "don't be surprised when I write clearly tagged/triggering topics". I'll make a list below the major warnings and update said list as I write. As the warning says, if there's a bag that says, "Dead Dove Do Not Eat"... Don't be surprised when there's a dead dove inside. Hell forbid you eat it, don't be shocked that it's probably disgusting. I hope you have a strong stomach (lol)

Reader/OC - This isn't going to be a regular reader fic. This is less of a reader fic and more of an OC fic, but I would rather it feel more immersive (I guess?). I... also just couldn't think of a name... I want to make a relatable character but I want her to be connected to the reader in a way that OCs just can't do because, I don't know about you, but OCs make me feel... Alienated. Maybe that's just me, though. This is, however, still not a regular reader fic. I'll get to the main details later, but for now, I'll chalk it up to being that I'm mainly experimenting with writing an original character. Fleshing her out. Making her realistic while also making her interesting. Flawed, but not random irrelevant flaws. Three dimensional. For me, this story is less of a fanfiction and more of a...

Character Study Experiment - In this fic, I wanted to focus on the 1-A Big Three along with the reader. Forewarning, Reader-chan does not go to U.A. That way I can better focus on only them and their closed relationships with each other. I may later decide to expand Reader-chan's own life, but for now, I want to focus on them and maybe a couple of supporting cast with fairly flat characters. I wanted to see the U.A. boys in another setting outside of the school and hero things in a setting closer to everyday real life. I also want to experiment with fleshing them out into less cartoony characters and more real people outside of the hero course. Truthfully, I dropped out of the canon series around Season 4. I don't particularly love the series like I used to, but I don't hate it either. It's mainly the plot I struggle to take interest in anymore since I've mostly moved away from shounen battle anime. However, the characters and setting are incredible concepts I would love to expand upon in my own way. So that's the main reason I wanted to write this.

Heavy Canon Divergence - I will be writing a mostly original plotline away from the canon plot. I'll leave timeline references here and there, but this is a character study, not a full rewrite with the inclusion of a reader.

Canon Inconsistencies - Restating a previous fact here, I dropped the series at the end of Season 4 and the manga around volume 26. I have no idea what happens next, or what kind of plot developments or character developments or details are revealed after that. Even then, I may change things a little to suit my needs. Think of it less as the exact canon universe plus Reader-chan, but rather a very similar universe with similar characters.

List of Current DDDNE Warnings - Mentions of pedophilia, glorification of minors/glorification of youth, suicide, depression, mental health deterioration, existential crisis, morally questionable decisions on Reader-chan's part (to be continued...)