5 - That Time you Created a Simp (On Accident)

"Marry me."

Crack.

That's the sound of your mental stability.

"BAHAHAHHHHAHHAAAA!!!!" Kirishima collapses into hysterics, unable to breathe for the most part. "That's killer! Hahahahahaa!!!!!"

You glance at Midoriya, hoping for an ounce of pity for the unfortunate situation, but even he looks mildly amused.

"I've never seen Kacchan so..." he trails off into nothingness, and you can take a guess at a few words that fit the scenario.

You stammer awkwardly, picking your words carefully so as to not aggravate him, "U-um, sorry, Bakugo-san... No. B-but you... still did very well...? Uh, you umm..."

You struggle to find words that would move the situation forwards, whilst also not making him feel disappointed. You know what you had to say, but it's really embarrassing... Of course, something in the back of your mind is laughing its ass off, because really, it's hilarious. But the you in front of people is utterly humiliated.

You sigh and give in. 'Well, there's no harm in making an already bad situation worse. Oops.'

Face red, you reach out and pat the kneeling boy's head, "... G-good boy..."

You struggle to hold back your embarrassed laugh, biting down hard on your cheek. You had to keep your dignity. You had to keep your dignity. You had to keep your dignity. You had to-

"AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!"

"Kirishima-san... You- Pfft-!" you give in and snicker. A controlled laugh, yes, but a laugh nonetheless. "Sh-shut up!!"

"K-Kacchan...? What the heck...?" Midoriya giggles, covering his mouth, and watches as Bakugo nuzzles himself into your hand like a cat.

"I love you... Goddess... Angel... Princess... Mistress..."

Ten seconds.

You withdraw your hand, though it pains you to see the disappointed face he gives you.

Nine seconds.

You suddenly realize the weight of your actions. He was going to remember this.

Eight seconds.

Not only would he remember it, but he would never be able to resist you again.

Seven seconds.

You essentially permanently brainwashed him. For life. But it was an accident, right?

Six seconds.

A special kind of branding that he can never get rid of. A scar. No, because you continued on purpose.

Five seconds.

And never once did he agree to it. But you did it because you wanted to.

Four seconds.

Does that make you a bad person...?

Three seconds.

It's sickening... You just corrupted a living, breathing, thinking, feeling, conscious human being.

Two seconds.

You can never take it back either. You feel... guilty. What kind of person does this make you, then?

One second.

Did you ever stop to consider that this would hurt him?

And then he woke up.

You back away, your thoughts spiraling out of control as your morals take hold of you again. But nobody can see that. Even if just for now, you had to look like you were confident. So you could take control of the situation again.