Chapter 6- Family reunion

Dabi pov-

Damn Izuku for doing this to me. Of course, I will have to tell him at some point but now. Mom, Fuyumi and Natsuo i was happy to help but now, the Fucking masterpiece comes in a ruin it. Just like he did back then.

"So." His voice broke the silence.

"yeah" 

"You were a villain."

"Yeah."

"What made you change?"

In all honesty a simple question, I think about it every day thankful for it. it took a while but i got to be i am now. It all comes back to one man.

"Izuku."

"huh"

"He just showed up one day and talked to us. He talked to us like we weren't villains but people, never judged us by our past or our quirks. it wasn't a onetime thing; it took a while before we actually started to listen to what he had to say instead of attacking him. He gives Toga a supply of blood, which removed a lot of her tendencies to go crazy. Turns out she has a quirk that requires blood in her diet. Shigaraki, twice and me just had a sort of one-on-one talk with him every now and then and it helped."

I paused and swung my arm out Infront of him signaling to halt, which he did. i start pointing up at the house in front of us. "This is it."

He looks at me perplexed. "It isn't that far from the bar. why did you need to come with me, when it was in view and i could get directions." He asked me.

"They don't want to live to far from the bar. And to answer the question Izuku has his reasons so get used to it i guess."

He shrugs and heads toward it. I move to open the door; the knob turns and as the door creaks open a mass of human flesh pummels me.

"TOUYA!"

Natsuo hugs me as i am pulled from the ground.

"I have missed you." he jubilantly announces.

"It was yesterday idiot."

"Too long."

"Yeah, well we have a guest and now you have to explain what the fuck that was to him." I gesture to Shoto who Natsuo had failed to notice. Shoto's face displays a mixture of confusion and bewilderment at why his brother hug tackled an ex-villain yelling their dead brother's name.

Natsuo's eyes widen "I see so i guess you haven't told him, have you?" i shake my head. "Let's just go inside and sit down for this."

"Ok i will go get mom and Fuyumi." Natsuo told them heading down the hallway. Seating themselves down on two opposing couches, Dabi attempted to avoid the piercing gaze of Shoto.

Third person pov

After a couple minutes Rei comes into the room followed by Natsuo and Fuyumi. Shoto got up as Rei moved towards him arms opening for a hug. Following the brief exchange between mother and son, they all took a seat on the white couches. Like clockwork each brain was deciding on what to say.

"Okay this getting us nowhere. So shall we just get the elephant out the room?"

Spoke Dabi, attempting to move on with this as to return to the bar. All heads moved towards his before glancing at each other's before returning a nod.

"Alright then. Shoto you probably have some questions so go ahead." he said directing the attention to the youngest of the Todoroki's.

"How did you get here?"  Asked Shoto after a few moments of deliberation.

"Well, Purotekuta just sort showed up and offered a place where we could be free from our past lives and be happy with the ones we cared for. He also explained why he was unwilling to bring you here though." Rei calmly explained to her son.

Shoto followed along before asking. "So, what about him? why did Natsuo tackle him as soon as the door was open?"

"I should probably answer that." Dabi stated bluntly moving to lock eyes with Shoto.

"I am your brother Touya." Shoto just looked conflicted his head span rapidly as he attempted to come to a clear-cut conclusion on this statement.

"You are shocked simply but it is true. I didn't die in that fire and i became a villain. I've gone over this like three times, so it has kinda gone it's course at this point." Dabi continued.

Shoto looked to his siblings and mother for clarification and received solemn nods.

The conversation continued for a hour or so following the revelation. Eventually Izuku and Kurogiri arrived to get Shoto to UA.

"Remember you can arrive whenever as long as you maintain it a secret. Also, if you could, please bring Aizawa here tomorrow just tap the button once you're alone with him and i will bring you both to the bar." Midoriya explained to Shoto who nodded in turn (lots of nodding in this chapter). Kurogiri activated his quirk and a cloud of violet appeared. Shoto took a step into it and appeared in the alley way from earlier that day, before heading off towards the school.