Chapter 15- Null

The patting of feet echo in the marketplace as people move from stall to stall, scouring them for trinkets. Amongst the clatter of heels is a pair of skipping brown school shoes followed by two boots. 

"Slow down Toga, I can't watch where I am going ... Oh sorry ... With you moving so quickly." Jin said as he bumps into a woman, tripping up as he attempts to maintain speed with Toga. Catching up to her, he pulls out a list of things for the bar that Kurogiri needs and begins listing them off. "Tonic, fish, tomato ... are you even listening to me?" 

"Huh oh yeah." Toga says. "Hey how are you dealing with the voices?"

Furrowing his brow, Twice responds "I'm doing fine with them, now let's get back to the list." 

"Okay, here's the tonic." she places the bottle in a bag she's carrying. "How does this jacket look on me?" spinning around to show off the coral duffle coat.

"You look fine / Absolutely dreadful." His voice switches to contradict his prior statement. Toga turns her head to look at the man as he lifts a hand to the stitched forehead, sighing.

"Fine, huh" she says mockingly.

"I'm better than I was I don't need the mask as often now. It's best to not lose sleep over it, ok." Jin says trying to reassure his friend and himself.

Toga's amber eyes display concern as she watches Bubaigawara move to the next stall looking at the stock to compare with his list. Following behind, she grabs at his shoulder pulling him to face her.

"Jin-kun you can always come to me okay. I won't be bothered by it." A wide smile graces her lips as arms throw themselves around his waist. "I will be there for you, always."

His arms slowly found their way around her as he returned the gesture. "And I will always be there for you, Toga-chan. Thank you." 

As they pulled away from eachother Jin flashed a cheeky grin. motioning over to a stall, Toga begins to make her way over. "Alright, I thought I saw some fish over there so let's get going."

Twice stands still for a second, watching her navigate the crowds. His hand moves to his pocket, feeling the pink clothe that he keeps inside, and slowly whispers. "Always."

Trailing after the dirty blonde, he catches up to her as she is purchasing some salmon. They place the fish in the bag and reviewed the list again. "Okay so last thing is a bottle of soy sauce." Twice reads off.

"Well, we wouldn't need to if Compress didn't decide to chug the whole bottle last night." Toga complains.

"Speaking of Sako, he is right over there." Jin says pointing towards a bench next to a pond. Seated on the bench is Mr. Compress, while unmasked and without his top hat, he is wearing the recognizable trenchcoat.

Quizically Toga looks at him. "What is he doing?"

"I think he is feeding some ducks." Twice answers, as Sako throws crumbs of bread to the fowl who peck at the pieces with their bills.

A toothy grin appears on Toga's face as she looks to her friend. "You know Jin-kun it is kinda hot today, maybe we should help him cool off."

Understanding her intentions, Twice nods, giving a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Those ones please." A finger points at some Rindou, a pair of gloved hands grasp the stems and sorts the flowers into a bouquet. The bouquet is then passed off to hands, scarred and burnt with a line of stitching connecting the normal complexion to the indigo scars.