Chapter 13- My normal

Two more weeks passed by as Izuku had yet to return to his duty as a vigilante. The stolen kiss lay present in their minds, interactions laced with undertones of tension and awkwardness. Izuku began to notice Himiko's attractive feature and how warm he felt when she smiles her fanged tooth. Himiko felt a constant blush as she would stare at Izuku's cheek, reminiscing of the kiss. 

Toga lifted her body up fromher bed, looking over at her cat calendar that was crossed out up until August seventh. Groaning with dread she began dressing herself, tying her hair into a single messy bun at the back of her head, she moved down to the bar where Everyone was seated in a booth eating eggs and bacon. Sitting down next to Twice, Himiko begins eating the egg on her plate. Izuku sits across from her finishing his own breakfast, eyes wandering to Himiko every so often. Feeling his gaze Toga lifts her head only for Izuku to throw his eyes towards his plate to avoid her as Jin and Eri watch the interaction. 

"Jin." Toga says grabbing the man's attention.

"What is it Toga?"

"Would you mind helping me with some shopping today."

"Oh sure Toga/ No sounds awful." Twice answers, giving a wink to Izuku.

"Ok, shall we go then." She says getting up from the booth. Jin nods and follows her out the door, giving the others a thumbs up as he leaves.

"Why did we give the most suspicious idiot the most important job again?" Shigaraki asks.

"Because Tomura, he is the closest with her and can distract her the best." Kurogiri explains picking up plates before warping them to the kitchen.

Everyone in the room gets up before moving to the supply room. 

"Okay so who's doing what again." Dabi asked.

"You and Izuku are on decorating the tables and the room." 

"And what about you." 

"Me and Tomura will be cooking for the birthday dinner." Kurogiri responded.

"What about Houdini and the kid."

"They will help out with what they can, but Sako will be occupying Eri. He has shown great skill at pleasing her with his magic and attitude." 

"Fine whatever." Dabi said, grabbing a box with streamers. "You did remeber to close the bar today, right?"

"Yes, but I have scheduled Toga and Bubaigawara to run delivery, keeping her out of the building for as long as possible."

Moving out to the main room, Dabi began hanging strings with streamers across the room. Izuku carried a box of table decor into the room, before moving sets of tables into a row to form one massive table. 

Stepping down from the ladder he was using Dabi looked over at Izuku who was flattening a black tablecloth with golden accenting. Thinking about messing with the boy he threw a crumpled ball of paper at his head.

"So what is up with you and your girlfriend." Dabi asked Izuku teasing him.

The boy in question seemed perplexed by the statement. "Who?"

"You and Toga, you guys are acting weird around eachother. Okay, weirder then you usually do."

"What do you mean usually do?" 

"Well, staring at eachother, and blushing at compliments you give eachother." Dabi stated smirking.

"I don't do that and what would make you think Toga-chan likes me like that." Izuku fumbled, crimson cheeks from embarrassment.