Karishma saves everyone

This os is based on the episode where masterji tries to burn mpt members and Anubhav alive but Karishma comes and saves them. This story will be different from the actual episode.

Let's get into the story.

The goons were about to put the fire when suddenly the door bangs open. Everyone looks over there and sees Karishma there on her bike. She comes inside riding on her bike and stops right in between mpt and the goons. She gets down from the bike and removes her helmet and glasses.

Karishma: Ka bhai zindagi se sambandh kharab hue ka joh humre parivaar ko maarne chale te. Pehle hi humre bhaiya ka apharan karke tum logo ne apni jeevan mein shani  ko aamantrit kiya tha, ab humre parivaar ko maarne ki koshish karke apne kaal ko bulaya hai. One goon approaches her so she flings her helmet on his head. She then starts fighting with the goons. They were around 10-15 goons. Anubhav somehow manages to free his hands and goes and unites everyone. They too go and start fighting with the goons. A goon hits Karishma from behind on her head with a heavy iron rod making her unconscious. Her head starts bleeding badly as it was a really deep wound making her lie in a pool of blood. This scene is seen by everyone. Anuseena get mad seeing Karishma's condition.

Anubhav: Kashiiii.

Haseena: Karuuuu.

Cheeta: Kashi didiiii.

Santu: Karishma maddam.

Pushpa ji: Karishmaaaa

Anubhav goes and starts hitting that goon.

Anubhav: Tumhari itni himmat ki humri behna ko maara. Anubhav Singh ki behen ko chot pahunchane ki saza tumhe zaroor milegi. Aaj tak logo ne sirf humara shaant roop dekha hai lekin jab baat humri behna par aati hai toh humra raudra roop dikhate hai hum.

He starts hitting that goon mercilessly.

Haseena: Anubhav Sir please isse mat mariye.

Anubhav: Nahi Haseena ji isne humri behna ko ghayal kiya hai hum inhe nahi chodenge.

Haseena stops Anubhav from hitting the goon and pushes him away. She goes infront of the goon and shoots him directly in his heart killing him on the spot. Everyone are shocked that their jazbaati maddam sir just killed someone.

Everyone: Haseena ji/ Maddam sir.

Haseena(angrily): Jab baat vardi aur Karu ki hoti hai tab hum jazbaat nahi dekte. Iss vardi aur Karu ko koi chu bhi nahi sakta. Humari Karu ko ghayal kiya hai isne, isse toh marna hi tha.

Pushpa ji: Maddam sir humhe jaldi se Karishma ko hospital lejana hoga nahi toh anarth hosakta hai.

Anubhav: Nahi humri Kashi ko kuch nahi hoga, woh theek hojayegi aur phirse humre peeche padegi humri band bajane.

Haseena: Chaliye hospital chalte hai.

Anubhav picks Karishma up and they immediately rush out. After sometime they reach the hospital and admit her there. The doctors start her treatment while others are sitting outside crying, they are tensed for Karishma. After sometime the doctor comes out.

Haseena: Doctor Karishma Singh kaisi hai?

Doctor: Mrs.Singh ke sir pe gehri chot lagne ke wajah se unka bohot khoon beh gaya hai, unhe bohot saare khoon ki zarurat hai.

Anuta: Aap humra khoon lijiye, humra blood group unse match hota hai.

Doctor: Aap dono Mrs.Singh ke kya lagte hai?

Anuta: Hum unke bhai hai.

Doctor: Theek hai toh aap dono chaliye humare saath blood donation keliye.

Anubhav and Cheeta donates blood to Karishma. After sometime Karishma is out of danger and is shifted to the private ward. After few hours she gains consiousness.

Please give me suggestions for my next os.

Chapter completed.
Hope you'll like it.
Do vote and comment.