Good news

In this os Amar Vidrohi and Deewan ji too are present, same like the show they are the second SHO and head constable of MPT. Here there is no competition going on between both the teams, they aren't fighting for the thana instead both the teams are working together without any issues. Here Anubhav only is the DSP. No mission behroopiya or Anubhav's death had happened nor had Anubhav left the engagement and gone for mission. Anuseena got engaged that day only and then married after a few days. Some months later even Cheetosh got married. Amar Vidrohi and his team don't know that MPT team are related to each other except that Cheetosh are married.

Let's get into the story.

Pushpa Niwas (morning 6.00 am)

Vyoshma's room
Vyoshma are fast asleep cuddling each other, Karishma head is on Vyom's chest while his hands are wrapped around her waist. Slowly both of them wake up.

Karishma: Good morning Vani.

Vyom: Good morning Kashi.

Karishma: Chaliye 6.00 baje hogaye hai uthiye.

Vyom: Arey itni bhi ka jaldi hai, abhi toh humra romance karne ka mood hai.

He starts kissing her neck while giving love bites, she moans in pleasure. Suddenly she feels like throwing up so she pushes him away and rushes to the bathroom. He is shocked at first but then goes behind her, he sees her vomiting her guts out and holds her hairs at the back while rubbing her back. After sometime she finishes and washes her face, she is fully exhausted due to vomiting session.

Vyom: Ka hua hai Kashi tumko itni ultiya kahe horahi hai, tumri tabiyat kharab hai ka? doctor ke paas chalte hai.

Karishma: Vani hum bilkul theek hai, humko kuch nahi hua hai. Humko tumse ek baat kehni thi lekin kal tum raat ko bohot late aagaye aur tab tak hum already so gaye te isliye bata nahi paye.

Vyom: Ka batana hai tumko?

Karishma: Batayenge nahi sidha dikhayenge hum.

She goes and brings a medical report and gives it to him. He open the report and reads it, he gets emotional and teary eyed due to happiness. He looks towards Karishma who was smiling brightly with teary eyes.

Karishma: Vani tum bauji banne wale ho aur hum amma.

Vyom cups her face and kisses her forehead.

Vyom: Hum tumhe bata nahi sakte ki hum kitne khush hai, dhanyawad Kashi humhe itna keemti tofa dene keliye.

They then hug each other tightly and remain like that for sometime soaking in the happiness that they are gonna be parents. They then inform Pushpa ji who is very happy and blesses the couple.

After sometime
Karishma gets ready to go for the thana while Vyom for his office.

Karishma: Vani aapka office to headquarters ke raaste mein aaraha hai na toh aap Anu bhaiya ko yeh khush khabri suna denge, woh humko sharam aarahi hai unhe batane mein. Bhaiya abhi headquarters pahunch gaye honge.

Vyom: Theek hai hum jaate hai, tum apna khyaal rakhna aur ha bike zyada tez mat chalana. Tum pregnant ho isliye aaram se chalana bike theek hai.

Karishma: Ji Vani tum fikar mat karo hum acche se apna khyaal rakhenge.

Vyom leaves for his office while Karishpa for the thana.

Mahila Police Thana.
Haseena and Cheetosh have already reached the thana( ab ek hi ghar mein rehte hai toh sab saath mein hi aayenge na.) After sometime Karishpa too reaches the thana.

Karishpa: Jai Hind maddam sir.

Haseena: Jai Hind.

Cheetosh: Jai Hind Karishma maddam.