Amarishma (Part 4)

Few days later
The next few days passed by smoothly. Amar's team has solved many cases efficiently with Amar's logic and Karishma's bhaukaal. While cases solved by MPT are less in number compared to the other team.

MPT
Haseena is reading a file in the gym room leaning against the wall between the two cupboards. Amar enters the room wearing gym clothes but doesn't notice Haseena there. He removes his jacket and tshirt and starts exercising. Suddenly Haseena sees him there. She sees his body and gets lost into him. She admires his physique.

Haseena(in mind): Ufff yeh Amar Vidrohi handsome hone ke saath kaafi hot bhi hai. Kya body hai inki, hum toh inke deewane hogaye.

Karishma enters in to workout. She was wearing a sports bra with trackpants. She sees her husband working out and stands there admiring him. Suddenly her gaze falls on Haseena who was checking Amar out. This makes her get into possesive wife mode

Karishma(in mind): Yeh maddam sir humare patidev ko aise kahe ghur ghurke dekh rahi hai, himmat kaise hui humare maal pe nazar daalne ki.

Karishma fake coughs loudly, Amar looks back hearing the sound and his gaze first falls on Haseena who was checking him out then to Karishma who was angrily glaring  Haseena.

Amar(loudly): Miss Malik.

Haseena comes out of her trance.

Haseena: Ji.

Amar: Aap yaha chupke mujhe checkout kar rahi thi.

Haseena: What rubbish, hum aisa kuch nahi kar rahe te. Hum toh bas yeh file padh rahe te.

She directly moves out from there. Karishma comes and starts exercising ignoring Amar.

Amar: Karu.

Karishma(sternly): Karishma Singh.

Amar: Karu kya hua, tum gussa kyun ho mujhse.

Karishma: Ab e bhi humko hi batana hoga. Woh maddam sir aapko najane kabse dek rahi thi aur aapko gyaat tak nahi hua patidev.

Amar: Sorry na Karu.

Karishma: Theek hai parantu e phirse nahi honi chahiye nahi toh bhaukaal machadenge hum cheta rahe hai aapko.

Karishma finishes her workout after sometime and turns to leave. She doesn't see the dumbbell on the floor and trips over it. She crashes into Amar's arms and they both land on the floor. Karishma was on top of Amar while his hands were on her bare waist. There was barely an inch of difference between them and they could feel each other's breath. Both of them were drowned into each other's eyes.  Someone comes and sees them like that. Amarishma come out of their trance hearing a sound. They look up and see it's Deewan ji who had fake coughed. Immediately they get up embarassed.

Deewanji: Amar sir Karishma maddam yeh thana hai aapka ghar nahi, sambhalke rahiye. Agar humari jagah kisi aur ne aap dono ko aise dekh liya hota toh dikkat hojati.

After sometime

Anubhav enters the thana.

Everyone: Jai Hind Sir.

Anubhav: Jai Hind.

Karishma: Sir aap achanak yaha?

Anubhav: Ha humhe aap sabko ek suchna deni thi. Aaj Commissioner sir ki 25 th wedding anniversary hai toh unhone ek hotel mein ek  party rakhi hai. Uss party mein aap sab invited hai.

Haseena: Ok sir humari team zaroor aayegi.

Amar: Hum sab bhi zaroor aayenge.

Karishma: Sir aap bhi aarahe ho iss party mein?

Anubhav: Ji hum bhi aayenge.

Evening
Amarishma and Anubhav get ready for the party.

Their look:

They reach the party and wish the commissioner

They reach the party and wish the commissioner. The host calls everyone for a couple dance. Before Amar could take Karishma for the dance Anubhav takes her and goes on the dance floor while Amar is sulking there. A lady comes and asks Amar to be her partner so Amar goes with her. Even though Amar was dancing with that lady his attention was solely on Karishma who was busy dancing with her brother completely ignoring him.

Anushma's side

Anubhav: Behna kahe tang kar rahe ho bechare jijaji ko.

Karishma: Ama o topa aadmi, maana ki patidev aapke param mitra hai parantu iska e arth nahi ki aap keval unka hi paksh lenge. Unko satane mein humko bahut aanand aaraha hai toh Marne dijiye na.

Anubhav: Woh toh hai.

Anushma laugh at Amar's plight. Haseetosh from far see Anushma and start gossiping.

Santu: Maddam sir woh dekhiye Karishma maddam kaise has haske baat kar rahi hai DSP se.

Haseena: Ha yeh Karishma Singh kitni besharam hai na, apne fayde keliye logon ka istemaal karti hai. Anubhav sir sheher ke DSP hai na isliye apna matlab nikalne keliye unke saath close hone ki koshish kar rahe hai.

The partners switch and Karishma goes to the guy after Anubhav and starts dancing with him. Amar is keenly watching them. Karishma feels uncomfortable as they guy has caught her waist tightly and trying to get close to her while dancing. As much as she wanted to slap him she didn't want to create any scene here as it was someone's special day. So she just chose to ignore him and prayed that the partners get switched again. God answered her prayers and the partners get changed again, this time she lands up with Amar which makes her smile. Amar holds her by her waist and pulls her closer while encircles her hands around his neck and they start dancing romantically. After sometime the dance is over and everyone has their dinner.

Teaser: Karishma is kidnapped.

Chapter completed.
Hope you'll like it.
Do vote and comment.