The Aftermath TS ( Part 1 )

This story is based on the final episode of maddam sir where the bomb blast happens.

Note: Anubhav and Amar have never met anyone from MPT. Amar is Karishma's husband and Anubhav's best friend. Kareena are bestfriends here, Haseena was never against maar peet so our Karishma Singh is still bhaukaali like before. He Anubhav calls Karishma Tara coz she is the apple of his eyes.

Let's get into the story.

Kareena have returned back from Devalpar 3 days back after completing the mission.

Doctor: Badhai ho Mrs.Vidrohi aap garbhvati hai.

Hearing this news Karishma is elated. She keeps her hand on a stomach, tears of happiness rolling down her face. After returning from Devalpar Karishma was feeling unwell and had a doubt of being pregnant so she came to the doctor for a checkup. Getting a confirmation from the doctor gave her immense happiness. The doctor prescibes her medicines to be taken.

She returns back to her flat (she lives in a rented apartment) smiling brightly. She sits on the bed and caresses her stomach.

Karishma: Hum bohot khush hai ki hum maa banne wale hai, hum humesha se baccha chahte te aur ab kuch hi mahino mein humara baccha humare haathon mein hoga. Patidev ko batana hoga ki woh baba banne wale hai. Nahi hum abhi patidev ko nahi batayenge, 1 hafte baad hum unse milne jarahe hai na Agra tab hum personally patidev ko yeh khush khabri denge. Uske baad Anu bhaiya ko bhi suchit karenge ki woh mama banne wale hai.

Fast forward the day of the press conference comes. Karishma decides to leave for Agra the next day. Haseena is promoted as the DSP of Lucknow while Karishma is made the SHO and Cheeta the SI. Santu is transferred back to MPT as a senior constable. After that all of them that is Pushpeena and Karita are celebrating Haseena's success. Suddenly Haseena sees a big gift box there.

Haseena: Itna bada tohfa, kisne diya hai yeh?

Pushpa: Zaroor aapke kisi fan ne aapko diya hoga.

Cheeta: Hum jaake dekhte hai ka gift hai maddam sir keliye.

Karishma: Nahi tum ruko hum jaake dekhte hai ka gift bheja gaya hai humari maddam sir keliye.

Karishma goes towards the box to see it. As soon as she opens the box the bomb inside it blasts. As Karishma was near the box due to the impact of the blast she is thrown away to a far corner of the thana. Meanwhile the remaining three too get injured badly. The entire thana is covered in flames. Santu was happily coming to the thana when she saw it in flames. This puts her into shock.

Santu: NAHIIIIIIIIIII.

She tries to run in to save her family but  someone holds her hand stopping her. She looks back and sees its

Shivani Pawar

Was the leader of the rebellious organisation named Chingari gang

Was the leader of the rebellious organisation named Chingari gang. Presently she is a lawyer in High court Allahabad.

Shivani: Yeh tu kya kar rahi hai Santosh.