Karishma's Past (Part 1)

This story focuses on Karishma's Past. It starts from the scene where Urmila's goons beat up Karishma. There are some changes in this story. Here it's actually Urmila Mahadev Mhatre not Haseena Malik who Karishpa brought from Mumbai. Urmila is a traitor who was sent by captain to get the pendrive and kill Karishma who is captain's final target as Anuseena are already dead (according to him).

Let's get into the story.

Karishma reaches the isolated place where those goons are present. She gets down from her bike and glares at everyone while removing her goggles.

Karishma: Kaha hai Urmila Mahadev Mhatre, usko bolo humare saamne aaye agar usmein himmat hai toh. Bohot sunliya tumhara bohot hogaya tumhara tamasha saamne aayo humare, (shouts) URMILA.

Urmila walks there in attitude wearing the uniform and stands surrounded by the goons.

Urmila: Kya re chatak chandni kya bolti public.

Karishma(furiously): Tumhari maiya ki sasu maiya, vardi ka ijjat ka umeed hum kar bhi nahi sakte te tumse, CAP NIKALO.

Urmila gets frightened for a nanosecond and removes the cap but then wears it again.

Urmila: Ae ae kya re mera ilaka mere baju mein gunde khade hai, tu kaike liye mere pe daus jamati hai re? Nahi nikalti topi kya karlegi? Aur sun udhar aake khadi hui hai na himmat hai toh idhar aake dikha.( To the goons ) Jao re sabak sikha issko, bahut shaani banti hai ye. ( Whispers to one of the goons ) Ladaai karte wakt usko itna maarna ki adhmari hojaye aur mauka dekhe kissa hi khatam kar dena iss Karishma Singh ka. Yaad hai na sarkar (captain) ne kya kaha tha ki Karishma Singh bachni nahi chahiye.

Goon: Ji kaam hojayega.

The goons pounce on Karishma together at the same time, they were around 10 goons who were bodybuilders. All of them had surrounded her and caught hold of her tightly while Urmila was enjoying the scene, Karishma uses all her strength and frees herself from their hold with a jerk which causes the goons to fall on the floor. Urmila is shocked seeing this. Karishma removes her jacket and throws it away after which she starts fighting with the goons. She was slowly overpowering everyone so Urmila signals a goon who nods and attacks Karishma from behind by striking her on her back with a fat bamboo stick when she was busy tackling a goon. She stumbles due to the hard blow and the goon hits her again on her back very hard. While the other goon punches her on her face hard. They hit her continuously using the bamboo due to which she has bruises all over her body. Her head was bleeding while stick marks were there on her body and her face was bruised badly. She punches the goon that hit her and snatches the bamboo from the other goon after which she starts hitting him. She fights the goons with all her strength.

Unknown place
A couple is sitting and talking about something, suddenly they start feeling restless like as if someone close to their heart is in danger.

Couple(worried): Kashi/Karu.

Anubhav: Haseena ji humara hriday bohot vichlit horaha hai, aisa prateet horaha hai jaise Kashi kisi sankat mein ho.

Haseena: Ha Anubhav humhara mann bhi ghabra raha hai, ya allah humari Karu ko hifazat karna.

Anubhav: Kashi ko kisi bhi prakar ki haani nahi hone denge hum, pehle hi Kashi atyant peeda sehen kar rahi hai. Pehle hi apni maddamsir aur sabse priye sakhi ki mrityu aur uske paschaat swayam apne haathon se apne praanpriya bhrathashee ka vadd kiya hai usne jiske liye woh swayam ko nirdayi prakaar se dandit kar rahi hongi. Jisko Kashi ne maara woh behroopiya tha humara lekin Kashi keliye toh woh hum hi te na.

Haseena: Kaisi majboori hai yeh humari, hum chahkar bhi Karu ko ab tak yeh nahi bata paye ki hum dono zinda hai, jabki woh hum dono ke maut ke gham mein tadap rahi hai.