Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Christy's room, Christy is asleep in bed, with the bedcover covering her.

{Christy's Nightgown Outfit}

Christy slowly awakens and gently pats beside her where Klaus is supposedly sleeps, but he's not there.

She tiredly sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of her body. "Klaus?"

Klaus slowly walks inside with a mug of caramel latte. "Hi."

"Hey." Christy greeted her husband. "Where's Luna and Trinity?"

"With Nikole at Mount Orasani. Hagarth's with the three of them." Klaus replied, handing her the mug.

And she gently takes it in her hands. "Thanks." And takes a swig of her caramel latte.

"You're welcome." Klaus said, sitting down on the side. "And I have something for you."

Klaus pulls out a fleurs de lis necklace with a green gem from jeans pocket.

"Klaus?" Christy said, becoming an awe at the necklace. "It's beautiful."

"I've been meaning to give this to you, but we've been occupied with other things, and then, with the battle of Thassaedion, but now, I can gift this to you." Klaus said, and puts it around Christy's neck. "It's also a pendant necklace by the way."

"I love it, Klaus, I really do." Christy said with a smile.

"I'm glad you love it." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"Ames and Nadia are here in the ballroom. And they want to talk to about something." Klaus said.