Chapter Ten

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

The next day, Kol and Christy slowly walks inside the empty jazz club safe-house.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Seems as though, your bestie, Vincent, stood you up." Kol said, gently taking himself a bourbon.

"Vincent's probably at his apartment or at the Lafayette Cemetery." Christy said to her brother-in-law.

Kol and Christy exchange looks at each other. She looks at her magic tarot card in a mason jar.

"My magic tarot card." Christy said, walks up to the mason jar and gently takes out her tarot card.

"What does your tarot card mean?" Kol asked, taking a swig of his bourbon.

"It's a warning tarot card." Christy told Kol. "It lets me know when something's off or something terrible."

Kol looks intrigued.

Christy then, looks at Vincent's phone in the same mason jar and gently takes it in her hand.

"This is Vincent's phone." Christy said, and looks at a video.

Vincent (video phone) Christy? It's me. You wanted me and Marcel to check out the ancient chamber and we both did. And I'm telling you have to destroy it. ASAP.

Kol and Christy exchange looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

OPEN DESERT ROAD

In Christy's Honda Civic hatchback car, Christy is driving on the road, headed to the ancient chamber to destroy it once and for all.

"Nik told me and Rebekah that the Elder Gods and Elder Goddess created the ancient chamber." Kol said, sitting in the passenger's seat.

"They did. Unless, Marcalos corrupted it with his Underworld magic mojo." Christy told her brother-in-law.

⚜️⚜️

ANCIENT CHAMBER

Christy drives up to the chamber. She and Kol both gets out of the car, and gently closes the car doors.

"How are you gonna destroy this entire ancient chamber thing?" Kol asked.

"I don't know, but I will." Christy said.