Chapter Fourteen

FRENCH QUARTER CAFÉ

The next day, Ana and Christy are sitting at a table with their medium-sized clear takeout cups of iced macchiato.

{Christy's Outfit}

"You were right about Mount Orasani. It's a beautiful peaceful place." Ana said with a small smile, recalling her visit to the home island of Mount Orasani. "I mean, it's a big island."

"Yeah, I know

"Yeah, I know. Luna and Trinity loves visiting there." Christy said, taking a sip of her iced macchiato with a straw.

"Speaking of Luna and Trinity? Where are they?" Ana asked, taking a sip of her cappuccino.

"At Mount Orasani with Nikole having fun with the activities." Christy replied. "This cappuccino's really good."

"I'm glad you like it." Ana said.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and enjoys sipping on their iced macchiatos.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Christy slowly walks inside the courtyard, looking for her husband, taking sips of iced macchiato.

"Klaus?" Christy said, looking around the courtyard for her husband. "Klaus?"

"Up here, Chris." Klaus said to his wife, slowly walks up to the balcony railing on the second floor. "What is it?"

Christy looks up at Klaus. "Nothing much, just checking on you."

"You want something, don't you?" Klaus asked her.

"Nope, I just came here to check on you. Just checking you're not drowning in bourbon." Christy replied, taking a another sip of her