Chapter Fifteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Luna and Trinity are wearing their camping outfits has packed up their duffel bags with snacks.

{Christy's Camping Outfit}

Christy is downstairs in the courtyard with her duffle bag on her sofa.

"So, a camping trip at Mount Orasani?" Freya asked Christy. "Sounds fun."

"Yeah. There's a forest there. Does Nikole wanna come?" Christy asked Freya.

"She wants to spend some time with me and her Dad." Freya replied.

"Understandable." Christy said with a small smile, and fastens her duffle bag.

"Okay, Mom." Luna said, along with Trinity, slowly walks up to their Mom. "We have granola bars and bottles of water."

"Okay." Christy said.

"Are we teleporting to Mount Orasani?" Trinity asked.

"Nope, Ana's gonna drive us to the hangar and we're taking the Skiff passenger ship." Christy told her youngest daughter.

"Okay." Trinity said.

Ana and Gia walks inside with their duffel bags. "Hey, guys."

"Hi, Miss. Ana. Auntie Gia." Luna greeted both.

"I got some s'mores." Ana said.

"Alrighty, let's go." Christy said.

Luna and Trinity walks away with their duffle bags of snacks.

Elijah and Ana exchange nods at each other.

"Hi, Elijah." Ana greeted her boyfriend.

"Hello, Aiyana." Elijah said.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"You have everything you need for your camping trip?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, tents and snacks." Christy told him. "I'll take some pictures.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"By the way, there's another Red Eyed Daemonite at the abandoned train depot." Christy told him.

"I know, Marcel told me." Klaus said. "So, don't keep our daughters waiting. They're eager for the camping trip."

"Alright." Christy said. She and Klaus shares a passionate kiss and she walks away. "Don't try to get into trouble."

"I'll try not to, Love." Klaus said.