Chapter Twenty-Nine

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early morning around at 6:00 AM, Klaus and Christy lays in bed, shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and Natori coral feathers bra and undies, underneath the crimson fluffy bedcover, asleep.

- Christy's Premonition -

In the Ruins of Fortress Ida, Emperor Junius is performing a ritual on a weakened pale Christy is laying on an altar, bind with vines with her wrists as he performs a sacrificial ritual to absorb her life-force.

Christy gathers some strength and slowly to sit up straight and uses her magic to knock out some of Junius's henchmen.

Just as Klaus and Elijah walks inside, Christy looks at her husband and brother-in-law as Junius silts her throat with a knife.

"No?!" Klaus exclaimed.

Christy grunts and falls sideways onto the altar.

- Reality -

Christy wakes up from her premonition and lays there.

⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

Later on that morning, the wedding decorators has decorated the pews with wedding decorations for Callahan's and Keelin's wedding.

{Christy's Outfit}

"So, after the wedding reception, you're leaving?" Callahan asked Christy.

"Yeah, I'm heading back to Mount Orasani, but I'll be back in weeks." Christy told him. "And speaking of which, where will be the wedding reception?"

"At the Mikaelson Compound." Keelin told her.

"Okay." Christy said and small smiles to herself. "My best friends are getting married."

Callahan, Keelin and Christy exchange happy smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy is at her double door closet, looking through her dresses to wear to the wedding.

Suddenly, Christy clutches her head, and closes her eyes upon receiving glimpses of her premonition goes through her mind.

Panting softly to herself, Christy opens her eyes again.

"Christy?" Klaus said.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 {𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬} 🎉