Meet The System

Li Weiwei carried her tired body home. She started thinking about her house bills and loan payments, she sighed tiredly. 'Being poor surely is difficult.'

She felt that she was very weak and that her energy was running out after working all day, so she slowly closed her eyes.

She didn't realize that her soul was slowly leaving her body.

Li Weiwei can hear a mechanical sound around her, calling her name, waking her up. She slowly open her eyes, only to see a white space. Floating freely, she gasps in fright and yells, "AHHHHH!"

"Host please quite down." A monotone voice echoes.

Li Weiwei turned left and right but couldn't find the source of the voice, "Who are you?! Where am I? I couldn't find you."

"It's normal for the host to be unable to find me, I'm on your consciousness."

"I don't understand, I only remember sleeping in my room and now I'm here in god-damned where!"

"The host died from exhaustion, and now given a chance to reborn in a favorable life if completes a set of missions." The cold voice said.

The information left Li Weiwei dumbstruck, and slowly process the news. "How could I know if you're telling the truth?''

"I'm God's one in a million creation, I could not deceive you. If I am, I would be struck with thousands of lightning. If the host refuse my offer, I could find other individual who are voluntary. And your soul will be permanently ended here."

"F-fine, I accept your offer don't be so grumpy." Li Weiwei accepts readily.

"Binding Soul Complete! Be ready for transferring of soul to the first world: Campus World 1..2..3.."

"Wait I have something more to ask--"

"Loading complete!" The system announced.

Li Weiwei felt her soul was being swallowed to another dimension and suddenly loss consciousness.

_____

The sound of the alarm clock woke up the little beauty sleeping in the bed. Her eyelashes tremble and open her mesmerizing eyes.

She subconsciously turn off the alarm and stretch her body, standing up and roaming the room full of princess vibes.
Seeing the reflection of herself in the whole body mirror, Li Weiwei screams loudly.

A maid rushes in, "Miss Weiwei is there something wrong?" She checked her mistress and the room for intruder.

"No-no, nothing is wrong you could leave now." The fragile looking maiden stutter.

"Are you sure miss?"

Li Weiwei nods and after a while the maid leaves after asking again and again.

Li Weiwei was now left alone in the room, "System what's the mission?"

"Sending the storyline, host be prepared." The voice of the system appeared.

The storyline was transported into Li Weiwei's Memory. It is all about a poor girl who gets admitted in a prestigious and exorbitant school. The girl is named
Song Jia, even though she is poor, her dignity and persistence in studying are of a different class, her grades are higher than other students, she is also not swayed by the teasing of others, which arouses the attention of the five elite boys in the school.

Each individual has different merits, a deliquent who is talented in sports, a school counsil president with high IQ, a music prodigy, an artist genius, and a geek in technology.

All came from respectable background, starts to give attention to the new student. Song Jia didn't know that she little by little made them fall in love with her.

Which annoyed and envied the majority, so the abusement on Song Jia got worse.
But the five elites did not let her be harmed, and quietly took revenge for her.

Those who harm Song Jia didn't do well,  in the end Song Jia and He Jian were the leader of the elites, while the others still continued to love Song Jia, and they lived happily ever after.

The story would have been alright, but the ending of the story is not good for Li Weiwei, because her character in the story is one of those who hurt the female lead, she, Li Weiwei, is the little sister of one of the five elite, Li Qin.

Because Li Weiwei likes the leader of the elites, jealousy engulfs her because she finds out that He Jian loves the new student at their school.

Li Weiwei did everything to make Song Jia's life miserable, but since that is the female lead of the world, she can find a way to turn the situation in her favor especially with the help of the elites who like her.

The jealousy she felt was so much that Li Weiwei pushed Song Jia down the stairs of the school, which is why the five boys who are also her childhood friends are very angry with her.

The boys released fake news that Li Weiwei has a mental disorder, which is why she was admitted to a mental hospital in another country.

'oh no..'