Chapter 1

This took place a long time ago. And omegas usually get sold off to marriage or get married at ages 10-17 I know it's really messed up but it takes a long time ago so society is extremely fucked up

He's from a small village called the nokpik village known for its dolphin-shark hybrids. No one dares to go there because there are a lot of hybrids in the oceans so it's very isolated.

Hidden deep in the valleys.

Noriaki wasn't rich, born into a poor family but he was content he slaved out in the fields pulling wheat so his family would be good he was a beautiful omega femboy with a beautiful curvy waist and lovely thighs and smaller breasts because he isn't a woman but has very high estrogen levels and less testosterone but still looked beautiful with the most ethereal comforting voice you can just listen to for hours and never get tired of it was soft and feminine high pitched with mesmerising hypnotising violet eyes that you can see his innocence in that can seduce anyone and can make anyone say yes he was very beautiful like a real-life angel. Noriaki was very innocent and saw the good in everyone and that's why men were so attracted to him because he wasn't like other omegas who like having sex a lot and have been ravaged. They wanted to take away his innocence. He was pretty tiny like male omegas were from 4'6-5'4 luckily for Noriaki he was 5 '3. Noriaki had 3 older brothers who were betas and a beta sister younger than him he was the only omega in his household which made men crazy for him because his pheromones made Alpha men go crazy and want to devour him so Noriakis dad made sure he was completely isolated from all men so he doesn't get raped/pregnant basically doesn't want him to get cummed and dumped because he sees Noriaki as a slave to work for the farm and will one day sell him out to a man for money.

Noriaki had a beautiful heart and wanted the best for his family loved his parents and his mother because his mother showed Noriaki a lot of love and cared for him a lot.

Noriaki dreamed of going to school like his brothers but it was unusual for omegas to attend school because they were seen as sexual objects and birth givers Noriaki was a smart boy he dreamed of travelling the world and loved science and was very intrigued by it.

He wore a long green dress that had a white top and a green skirt. He also wore a hood to hide his face from Alpha men even though his pheromones were so strong to stop an Alpha and maybe send him into a rut. Noriakis father Saito Kakyoin was a farmer who owned a lot of land but they were very poor because of his gambling problems and wanted to sell Noriaki already. He was an honest farmer selling wheat and crops and having his children work on his farm. Noriaki was only 14 he was still just a child and his Mother Mari Kakyoin begged his father not to sell him off to a man yet because he is too young but his dad thought he was old enough to bear children. Noriakis' Mother Mari got married at 17 and had her first child at 18 so she wanted Saito to wait until then. Noriaki didn't know about sex and about how men felt about him but he started feeling sensations on his body sometimes.

Noriaki would wake up every day at 5am and pick wheat until 6 pm and have dinner he would stop for lunch of course.

Noriakis Pov

Mom made porridge for breakfast ugh I wish she made something else today my sister Norma put bows in my hair she made them handmade they came out so cute I love them.

I love her very much. She's only 13 but is very bright. I hope she has a great future. I'm not sure about mine but I pray to god every night for him to make my family successful so my dad doesn't get mad at me because of our poverty.

Jotaro Kujo is an Alpha that rules over alphas he is the heir to the Joestar kingdom next in line for king but he doesn't give any fucks about that he is a elite warrior and probably one of the most feared and richest men to walk the land he is well a very well educated and knowledgeable intelligent individual who knows all about science,philosophy, Literature, history, marine biology as well as combat he is in late 30's going on to his 40's he is a mature stern man who lacks emotions and doesnt seem to care about settling down he is a free spirit who does what he wishes to (he looks like part 6 Jotaro but instead has a purple cape)

Jotaro Kujo Travels to many different villages and adventures a lot to take down enemies

He is a very muscular tall man, the definition of masculinity. He's 6 '5 with a deep voice. Women are crazy about him and throw themselves at him but he finds them very annoying. He had a strong jawline piercing blue eyes and silky black hair that he covered with his purple star hat.

Jotaro's heart is icy cold and he doesn't care about anything except for his mother although he calls her a bitch and of course his grandfather Joseph Joestar. Nothing will ever be able to pierce his heart. His mother brings the fairest and most beautiful maidens across the land for her son but he brushes them off and finds them annoying even the most beautiful of women can never make Jotaro Kujo blush. He is a Marine biologist looking for a special hybrid of a shark and a dolphin-shark hybrid. He loved all things marine biology and travelled across the lands he had heard of the tiny nokpik village hidden in the valleys and he really wanted to research the dolphin shark hybrids.

Jotaro Kujo was an intensely mysterious man and extremely intimidating people never dared to look him in the eyes he was very dangerous and was a delinquent in his teenage years

Most men were afraid of him, scared to look into his eyes because 1 glare of his intense evil eyes can send someone into a panic.

He had a lot of complexity. He wanted to travel far to the norpik village because he knew about all types of sea creatures except these dolphin-shark hybrids.