Chapter 19

Noriakis Pov: i have a heart  shaped locket that my mother gave to me before i went to college... i been sending letters to my sister Norma on how college has been really good! I love to learn i have learned about all sorts of things.

My heart locket necklace has a picture of Jotaro in it.. Oh how much i love him.. Hes such a strong alpha.. As i thought of his abs and his muscles and got lost in my day dreams.

NORIAKI... you dont have time to be daydreaming.

Your 17. Your going to be a grown adult soon you have to be focused espesically in this college.

My professor Mrs.Hailey is super strict but i think she just wants the best for me.

I really wonder how my Jotaro is doing though.

Its already been a while.. My sweet jojo hasnt visited me.

~~~~

Jotaros Pov: this strange woman lead us into the frostlands.. And it was very chilly.

Everything goes blank.

Time skip 3 hours later.

Everyone is tied up to metal poles. Jotaros Vision is foggy.

Okayasu, Avdol  and Josuke are still knocked out, while Jotaro is waking up

Heyyy Jotaro Madalina said in a seductive way that made Jotaro feel repulsive.

Right next to her ... he saw the man he was looking for.

The man who can take over the Joestar kingdom with his  influence.

Yoshikage Kira.

Suddenly jotaro felt sharp pains in his chest.

Then he noticed 100 sharp kunai knifes in his chest and stomach surprisingly he wasnt dead.

Jotaro sweetheart... your going to look so cutee when you die.. Jojo  Madalina said in a psychotic way 

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL ME THAT... Jotaro said

He tried to break free from the chains he had tied up on him but he felt frail.

Kira take him down... Madalina said.

dismissal bell rings.

Class is over.

Ugh Narancia class was such a headache today right.

I mean i guess so. I dont even know how to do middle school math.

How did you get in then?

Well... you know the person i was telling you about Fugo?

My bestfriend whos an alpha?

oh yeah I do.

Well i have some relations with him.. That are kinda more then friends yk. We pretend like we are just friends but we have sex sometimes, idk if he loves me but he paid for me to go here for college.

Oh wow.. *Noriaki blushes* he never had a friend to talk about such things with.. Not even his sister.

Im a v-virgin.. *Noriaki blushes*

WHATTT? NOO WAYY Your Jotaros mate though i heard he has a extremely high libido and is a player. How  come you havent  had sex with him yet.

Noriaki heart drops when he hears Narancia say that Jotaros a player.

no -no that cant be true.. I thought he just wanted to wait til marriage or something...

Why would he mate with me if he didnt love me, im his omega... uh

Hm. nori said in his sweet voice sounding frantic

Ehh maybe you were just right there and he was in a rut and just decided too, Come on hes JOTARO KUJO hes the most famous alpha ever. Your amazing Noriaki i mean ur totally hot and gorgeous but he probably has many options.

I know you were raised religious but how do you even know hes faithful towards you. He could be having sex with anyone rightnow.

Noriaki starts crying..he falls on the ground and just weeps.

Narancia hugs nori.

Nori.. come on i didnt mean it like that.. Im sure he loves you but is just busy.

Yeah i mean HE didnt mate with other people HE MATED WITH YOU.

Plus if he mated with you he probably isnt even sexually attracted to other omegas.. I was just shocked you guys didnt sleep together yet.

Nori hugs narancia and they go back into their dorm.

i don't know why I love him so much.. i just do I would do anything for him..  i just want him to feel the same that's all I ever want.

Jotaros Pov:

I cant die. I cant die yet.

First of all i dont have an offspring.. God damit i should of gotten Nori pregnant before going on a dangerous mission like this But i was too shy to even express my love on a true level to him.. tell him the truth...

I just want to tell him how i genuinely feel, i need to make him my wife and get out of here.

I use all my strength and break through the chains and charge at Madalina and Kira.

I Throw Madalina across the room so she gets hurt a bit.. Shes such a bitch.

And i charge at Kira he blocks my attack.

(btw theres no stands in this)

Hes a weak weak man... physically i can win this fight..

I take a knife out of me and go over to stab it..

Hello...... Jotaro Kujo.. have you missed me. A seductive voice said right in my ear, with pure hate and envy.. he despised me and it drenched out of his breath.

I get chills down to my spine and feel terror like i have never felt before.

I fall on my knees...

My stomach drops.

D-dio..

Yes its me ... im back.

Dio pulls on Jotaros hair..

You killed HIM... Jotaro said in an emotional manner

AND I FINALLY FOUND HIM BACK WHEN HE IS RECARINATED

AND YOU WILL TAKE HIM AWAY AGAIN..

HE DOESNT EVEN REMEBER ME...

WHEN I SAW HIM AGAIN I THOUGHT HE WOULD....

Yess... i seen him... he isnt a fighter.. said Dio

Surprisingly has the same name. Noriaki Kakyoin as he had in his past life.

Haha Jotaro you really were so in love. You waited all the way til he reincarnated.

Just to have your precious Noriaki back.

Crazy what love does to you.

I KILLED HIM WHEN YOU WERE 17 AND NOW YOUR 40 . AND the new reincarnated noriaki is 17. Do you realize how disgusting and werid that is... you could be his dad.. That means he was reincarnated again and born again when you were 23.

How does that make you feel... i killed your lover when you were 17 and now i will kill him again.

In his past life he was much stronger then he was... this life he's a weak little femboy

He was much more masculine in his pastlife. He stands less of a chance then he did. When i killed him the first time.

Its actually hilarious how i was the cause of death in both of his lifetimes.

Dio starts laughing manically as Jotaro clenches his teeth. Hoping the security system at Noriakis College is good enough. And Dio will never find Noriaki.

Dio, Kira, and their ninja gang in the Frostland imprisons.. All of them.

Jotaro,Josuke, Okayasu, Avdol