Chapter 13 (Jotaro returns)

Jotaros Pov:

I wish I can return to Noriaki but I need to investigate our neighboring countries for terrorists there have been claims of terrorism but I will try and return for his 17 birthday and I will also invite his family because I know he misses them dearly he loved them with all of his heart. I mostly think they are rumors and accusations but if they are real the Joestar Kingdom can be in great danger because a lot of people are jealous because of how wealthy we are. We colonized a neighboring village because they had a large oil supply many years ago that helped our country become more powerful and now they are rebelling but we lived in peace with them for over 50 years, I didn't tell my mother where I was because I had left at first because of my rut and I planned on being back for a few days but this situation has gotten very serious and I do not want to put my loved ones at risk.

Apparently, their small groups of people who are mad and want to infiltrate the joestar kingdom so they can become more wealthy but the king and i will make sure that will not happen.

Noriakis pov: I been worried about Jotaro he sent me a letter, along with some flowers. I cried with happy tears it ment so much to me that he would go out of his way to do that i was so happy he cared about me and most of all he was okay the letter read this:

Dear Noriaki, i want to let you know im okay im in a another country investigating some urgent matters but so far it doesnt seem that serious i will be arriving home in a couple of weeks.

From Jotaro Kujo

Getting a letter from him meant the world to me, everynight I dream of him and every day i daydream.

I just wish he had come back to me, Holly misses him dearly i miss my man.

I'm known as one of the wealthiest people here in the Joestar Kingdom and I'm well known which im proud of on how i went from a poor peasant who would work all day in rags to a rich omega.

I will go to the best prestigious university because Jotaro wants me to succeed I'm starting to think he loves me more than my own father.

He actually cares about my future and my existence unlike my family did... i was nothing but manual labor to my dad he didnt care about me, he never bought me anything because he saw omegas as worthless but jotaro doesnt treat me like that

He treats me like im actually deserving to have a future, well he doesnt talk to me or hug or kiss me but his actions count right?

I dont think he ever told me he loves me but he payed all that money for college so he must love me right?

Jotaros pov: nothing new showed up and i miss noriaki i decided to go back to the joestar kingdom i have 100's of secret spys investigating neighboring countries and if anything suspicious comes they will tell me so i collect all my stuff and make myself back to the joetstar kingdom.

After a few weeks of travel i make it back and walk into the castle my mom wraps her arms around me and cries and hugs and kisses me and tells me where have i been?

I told her it was non of her concern and im okay and she said okay.

I saw noriaki come out into the main hall wearing a beautiful pink dress his eyes watery i wanted to pounce on him but i kept my composure his face expression looked hurt and confused with a bit of anger but also lust in his eyes he looked beautiful.

After my mom let go

I ran up to him and carried him into my arms and he just wept he wept its been way too long i dont even remember but hes grown much older now a lot more mature hes even gotten taller i was surprised.

I cupped his cheek and wiped his tears with my thumb and i kissed him gently

His lips were so soft and beautiful they felt cold surprisingly i love him.

He makes me feel so comforted no one makes me feel that way except my mother but sometimes i dont want to show her my emotions but i feel like i can be emotional around Nori.

Noriaki Pov:

I walked into the hall and I SAW THAT MAN. the man who left me i felt abandoned, and hurt, heartbroken as some say but all i knew was i needed him and how much i missed him i need him hes my alpha, he looked so sexy he was hugging holly but he was looking at me his ice cold gaze focusing on me analyzing everyinch of my body kind of turned me on thinking how dominant he is and whatever he wants he gets,

I was just happy to see him again and to thankhim for paying to send me to an amazing college i want to touch him i thought but he snapped me out of my thoughts as he carried me and lifted me off the ground, i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and then he did it.. He kissed me i felt his warm lips touch mine and i felt like fireworks cracking in the nightsky i felt so euphoric and ethereal kissing him like a dream i have dreamed over a million times as i touch his hair and stroke it his soft black wavy hair i love him im not sad anymore aslong at im with him my love i will always be happy.

I want to kiss him forever but sadly we lost our breath and had to pull apart for air but then we kissed again and then he kissed my neck.

He kissed my forehead and touched my cheeks squished them a bit it made me feel like a kid and it reminded me of my grandma and the olderwomen who would squish my cheeks and call me adorable he also ran his fingers through my cherry hair and twisted my curls a bit while he kissed me.

He asked me if i wanted to go out on a date and he has a surprise for me...

My mind instantly went to dirty thoughts i had no idea what he ment by surprise but all i know is i cant wait for it i kind of love surprises because as a child working hard in my fields on the day of my birthday was very upsetting but when i got home the lights were off so i assumed my family went to sleep and suddenly the lights went on and my mother made me cherry pie and i was so happy, i was so surprised i didn't expect it.