Chapter 2

Noriaki's Pov:

*wipes his forehead* i just finished the laundry so now ima hang it up on the clothing line and then i have to cook dinner because mamas at church confessionals i wonder what she's confessing but thats her business.

Jotaros pov:

I'm heading out to the secret norpik village alright bitch so dont annoy me

Okay Holly said lovingly.

Gets on a horse carriage with leather boots, a cape, many weapons and food rations along with his journal and map.

Alright you can go now jotaro said to the driver of the horse carriage

Okay sir

Jotaro rolls his beautiful but intense blue eyes and goes for a ride.

Noriakis pov: he finishes picking all the wheat .Noriaki starts to hear someone crying and realises it's his mother. he runs through all the wheat making his dress go a little up .its creating a beautiful scene as he's running through the wheat with his beautiful red hair flowing through the wind. he picks his mom hand up from the ground asking what was wrong while putting her hands in his .his mother bursts into tears saying "your f-father h-he plans on " his father cuts her of by saying " good luck noriaki ,your gonna live with the richest man in the village . im selling you to him " noriaki replies while stuttering "wha -wha-WHAT?! I-i can't get selled im a human only objects get selled!! Noriakis' father replies "well ... you are an omega after all. No you can't be serious....

He's coming here tomorrow Mr.Gregor( an old man with many wives and a pedofile a disgusting crusty musty old man) please please dad please dont do this i will pick more wheat and i will eat less don't do this i love you..* tears swelling his beautiful violet bambi eyes) Noriaki if you truly loved this family you would accept this gratefully he is a wealthiest man of the nokpik village and well known and respected in the church you would want your family to be wealthy won't you.

"Dad please dont do this noriaki said quietly feeling hysterically" noriakis mother mari was feeling hysterical about her beautiful baby boy being sold off by her cruel husband she was cradling her child in her arms while noriaki cried.

Well noriaki he's gonna be here tomorrow so you better be ready.

Noriaki headed to his bedroom and his mom and sister slept next to him hugging and kissing him knowing they might never see him again..

God why does this have to happen to me

I have served you gracefully

Please please take me out of this situation i really don't want to marry that old man

He's terrible and he's a creep he already has 8 wives and the youngest is 6 years old

Noriaki cried and prayed to god for his life.

Father please don't forsaken me .