Chapter 9

Noriaki pov: oh wow that was very strange *blushes a lot* i still feel his hands on me..

Well i should take a shower and sleep now its very late outside looks outside and sees the stars and the veiw of the joestar kingdom wow its so beautiful im glad im here but i miss my mom and my sister so much i wonder how their life is with all that money, their probably living really well i wish i could be with them but im happy their living better because of me

Goes into the bathroom and turns on the shower undresses and looks at his breasts in the mirror and remembers what happened and blushs and skweels a little bit and then goes into the shower and puts bodywash on a loofah and starts scrubing his body and rinsies it off and then puts cherry scented shampoo in his hair and washs his hair.

I really feel like touching myself

Slowly grabs his penis and strokes it a little bit but stops because he realizes he's sinning. Holly told me all about sex and mating and when omegas are turned on they produce slick and i am rightnow he touches his ass and feels the wet slick on his fingers hes kind of embrassed and blushing because this never happened to him before but he is 15 now so this type of stuff is normal. Im a virgin and im afraid of having sex because all omegas have a small tissue inside of their bodies and when it breaks it bleeds and it will hurt. holly said when that happens i wont be little anymore but i will be grown and that worries me a bit being a grownup.

Gets out of the shower and puts on a nightgown and falls asleep while thinking of jotaro