chapter 14

Narrator pov:

They arrive at a beautiful orchid full of cherries, Noriaki's eyes are full of joy and bliss because he has never seen this many cherries in his life to him this felt like an early birthday present because his 17 birthday was in 2 days and he was very excited

Noriakis pov: wow Jotaro this is amazing he gets his basket and fills it up with as many cherries as he can he shakes the cherry tree along with Jotaro and some fall on his head and they both laugh about it, he cant really eat the cherries right now though because he has to wash them because of the bugs he thought... but he was so hungry.

cherries mean a lot to Noriaki they remind him of his grandmother who passed away... and also delicious but they make him feel very nostalgic and happy they remind him of when life was much simpler so it meant a lot jotaro took him cherry picking.

Jotaro : i have never seen anyone so happy for cherries before

Noriaki: well its the best fruit in the world, dont ya think?

Jotaro: i mean its really nice hey noriaki, i really want to ask you something..?

Noriaki: yes.. Jotaro?

Jotaro: Noriaki ....... I know i may come off as mean or emotionless sometimes  but i really love you...i don't know how to explain it but eachtime I see you smile I just want to give you the world.

that reminded Jotaro of a fight he had when he was younger with a man named Dio..

he is severely traumatized by the fight but he was able to survive he was only 17.. noriakis age.  the age gap between him and noriaki made jotaro feel a bit uneasy he will wait until noriaki is in his twentys and fully educated until he marries but dio he's dead the pain is over Jotaro thought and the happiness is here... so why do I feel this unwavering dread in my heart even though noriaki is here isn't he suppost to heal this and make me feel whole even though I deeply love him and will do anything for him I cant shake the thought that something terrible will happen and some how dio is involved.

Noriaki: feels tears forming in his eyes hes so happy the man who he had fantasized for years finally likes him back he goes and gives Jotaro a big hug and cries a bit on his shoulder

he has thought about this for years over and over again each night when he was trying to fall alseep.. sometimes while being tutored he  would zone out and  think of jotaro saying I love you to him in different settings and surroundings just the thought of jotaro saying that to him made noriaki feel ecstatic and over the top, it made him so excited he heard those words in his imagination so many times but it felt surreal happening in real life.

he felt like sometimes all he needed in life was jotaros love, he wondered if he had manifested this or was this just an incredible gift from god but he still couldn't belive it he felt so lucky.

I LOVE YOU TOO JOTARO! I HAVE FOR ALL THESE YEARS

Jotaro:well im glad you feel the same i thought u hated me.....

Noriaki: why would you think i would hate you... you litterly saved me i owe my life to you.

Jotaro: well i took you away from ur family and I mated you and left you for a long time  and i feel guilty about that.... How about they come here to the palace and live with us and also they will be here for your birthday party your turning 17 now....

And your gonna go to college so how do u feel?

Noriaki: omg yes yes that is amazing would you really do that for me?!

Jotaro: i said i love you didnt I? i would anything.. noriaki even if god was a human he would become a sinning man for you.

Jotaro slightly grabs Noriaki's face and caresses his jawline with his thumb looking into Noriaki's beautiful violet eyes and then moving his hand away.

Noriaki: he chuckles a bit still with teary eyes so happy that his family can be back.4

while he looks into jotaros beautiful ocean eyes some how his icy intense glare softend up just how an icy ocean melts during the spring, I guess I'm like the spring and he's the winter Noriaki thought..

indeed noriaki is the spring healing jotaros past wounds and trauma softing his icy cold heart

Authors note: I know yall said some of this makes you uncomfortable and its suppose to its kind of based on lolita type of shit i was inspired by some of lana del rey's unreleased songs especially the song little girls by her but the age gap makes me feel weird so noriaki will be the legal age of 21 before anything sus actually happens.. I just wanted to show how he grew up being sold off at only 14.

A few weeks before

Noriakis parents pov:

Mr kakyoin: i got a letter from the mail me and my wife and my daughter read and Noriaki is inviting us to his 17th birthday party we are so excited and we are definitely attending im so excited to see my sweet baby boy again, i never forgave myself for selling him. Such a horrible sin I have done.. Hopefully, i can make things right with him after everything we have been through.

The letter also said we can move into the royal palace of the Jostar kingdom and we have to accept because living in a kingdom like the Joestar kingdom is like heaven a dream come true!

Norma's pov: I get to live in the Joestar kingdom?! AND IN THE PALACE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS GODS GIFT TO USS! THANK YOU LORD SO MUCH AND I GET TO SEE MY BEST BROTHER EVER NORIAKI I'M SO EXCITED!

Mari Kakyoin's POV: This is the greatest gift I could have ever wanted and I can finally be reunited with my son, he was such an angel and such a good child he never complained, and living in a palace would be a really good upgrade from this crusty house we have up in the mountains even though were rich we still live in a bad house.

A horse and a carriage arrive and they put all their belongings into the cart and They travel to the Joestar kingdom.