Chapter Eleven: An Dog.

March 16th, 1967

"Dallas!" Riley shouted.

"What is it?" Dallas yelled from across the room.

"Do you know what happened to my vase?" Riley asked.

"I don't know. I don't pay attention to vases that often." Dallas shrugged.

"I can't find it." Riley sighed. "It was a gift my cousin gave me,  when I was at his wedding, since he had a lot of vases already."

"When do people have the time to own 1,000 vases?" Dallas sighed.

"My cousin." Riley replied without no hesitation.

"Did you hear that?" Dallas asked, as he looked towards the door.

"Hear what?" Riley sighed.

"It sounded like someone scratching the door." Dallas replied.

"Scratching the door?" Riley laughed lightly as she walked over to the door and opened it.  "How can there be a-

"Bark bark!" It was an brown Labrador, with blue eyes and white patches around the eyes and it's paws.

"It's a dog!" Riley exclaimed as she picked it up and close the door behind her.

"It's so adorable." Dallas giggled.

Riley kept scratching it's head lightly, and the dog was licking her face.

Dallas walked over to pet it, and the dog licked his face too. "Haha. Don't get that many licks from dogs often." Dallas said.

"Maybe you're used to not having dogs licking your face often." Riley laughed.

"Can I just hold the dog?!" Dallas exclaimed.

"Yes, you can." Riley sighed.

Riley handed over the dog to Dallas, and the dog was treating him just like Riley.

"It's licking your face!" Riley laughed. "It's so cute."

"Yeah." Dallas said. He lifted the dog up and then placed it back down. "It's an female dog!"

"Awwww!" Riley squealed. "Let's keep her!"

"Keep her?!" Dallas exclaimed. "We don't even know where she came from!"

"I know, but she's so cute!" Riley giggled as she took the dog back into her lap.

"I guess we can hang on to her for now." Dallas sighed.

"Aww, dally." Riley giggled. She walked over to Dallas, with the dog in her lap. Sat down next to him, and kissed him on the cheek.

Dallas turned red as if it was the first day of their relationship again. 

"So, what should we name her?" Riley asked.

"I'm not sure." Dallas shrugged. "How about Cigar?"

"Cigar?" Riley said confused. "Hell no."

"I'm not good at naming dogs!" Dallas exclaimed. "Why don't you try to aim at the name for her?"

"Hmm." Riley said. "Let's name her Bluia."

"That's alright. We can keep that." Dallas sighed.

"Yay!" Riley kissed the dog on the head. "Hear that, Bluia? That's your name we will call you by, for as long as we have you."

"Bark!" Bluia barked.

"I've had a long day at work today, Riley." Dallas sighed.

"Aww, my baby is sleepy." Riley said.

"Well, I've been making sure the apartment rent gets paid for each month. And we afford groceries every time we need to go grocery shopping." Dallas replied.

"Well, thanks dally." Riley replied.

"So, let's bring Bluia to the room." Dallas said as he picked her up and placed her on the bed, where Dallas and Riley slept on.

Bluia slowly closed her eyes, and snoozed.

"She's so cute." Riley said as Dallas grabbed her hand and dipped her real quick.
"Dallas, what are you doing?"

"I can't have a little fun with you though?" Dallas questioned as he started to reach for a kiss.

"Dallas." Riley sighed. "I guess one little kiss won't hurt."

And they kissed, and sat down on the bed. Admiring Bluia sleeping.