Chapter Fourteen: Spring Break and Homework pt.1

April 3rd, 1967

"All right, students." Mr.Smithis announced. "It's time for you to enjoy your spring break. But remember, an 200 word page essay on the book "Golden Cove' is due before midnight tonight."

"Ugh." The students groaned.

"Why do we have to complete an essay before spring break?" Rodger complained.

"Because it's my job to teach you all." Mr.Smithis replied. "Good day, everyone."

Hallways:

"Hey Riley." Cherry said. "How do you feel about the essay we have to complete?"

"Horrible." I groaned. "I rather do nothing, or spend time with you girls. And Dallas."

"Same. I rather be chilling." Marcia said. "It's so annoying that Mr.Smithis is giving us an assignment to do."

"Hey." Rodger said as he walked over to us three. "What's up, ladies? Especially you, Riley. You look great."

"Uhhh." I sighed. "Thanks, I guess."

"I was wondering, if you would like to go to the movies with me tonight." Rodger winked. "We can, sit next to each other, look at the sky, have your lips entwined with mine."

"No, thanks." I replied. "Plus, I already have a boyfriend. Don't you remember?"

"Forget that Dallas Grease of a Wilson." Rodger complained. "I'm much better than he'll ever do. Come to the movies. What is he gonna do? Grease up tires?"

"It's Winston, Butt face." Dallas said as he stood behind him.

"Ooh, drama." Marcia whispered. 

Rodger turned around and he saw that he was much shorter than Dallas. Dallas looked so tall, and proud in his black leather jacket, white shirt, tan kakis pants and dark blue shoes.

"What are you doing here?" Rodger asked.

"I go to this school, don't I?" Dallas grinned devilishly as he lifted Rodger up by the middle of his shirt, against an locker.

"What the fuck, Greaser?!" Rodger yelled.

"Oh no. He's in rage mood." I thought to myself.

"Dallas, calm down, will you babe?" I asked.

"How can I calm down when he literally tried to hit on you, my baby doll?!" Dallas exclaimed.

"There's no need to fight over this though." Cherry cut in.

"I don't care, he's getting an whooping." Dallas exclaimed madly.

Dallas took his fist, and punched Rodger in the face. Leaving him with an purple bruise on the side of his face, and an bloody nose.

The principal and nurse have rushed over to see what was the commotion, and both of them have been sent to the nurse's office first.

Nurse's Office:

"This is all your fault, Winston." Rodger complained as he placed an ice pack on his forehead.

"How is it my fault?" Dallas exclaimed. "You were the one talking shit bout me and tryna hit on my girlfriend."

"I didn't even know she was your girlfriend." Rodger complained.

"Yeah, right." Dallas rolled his eyes. "You knew since that day Cherry had the pool party in the summer. Don't think I forgot that, Mister." He gave Rodger an evil glare.

"Ugh, whatever." Rodger complained. "You should have known you will never be perfect for her. She's going to lose interest in you anyway."

"Says who?" Dallas glared. "She's going to stay interested in me. You can't predict what you just said."

"We'll see about that, after spring break, of course." Rodger rolled his eyes.

The door had rolled open, it was the new principal. Principal Resfiro. 

"Alright, boys." Principal Resfiro said. "Let's talk."

To be continued.....