Chapter Twenty: Doctor's Orders.

May 7th, 1967

"Achoo!" Dallas said as he was wrapped in his blanket.

"I told you not to leave the house without an umbrella." Riley said as she walked by with an tray of tea and soup, putting it down on the table by his bed.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Dallas rolled his eyes. "You don't have to remind me."

"You better stay here and catch up on your rest." Riley said crossing her arms.

"But I have plans with Two-bit." Dallas pouted.

"Who cares about those plans?" Riley rolled her eyes. "You're sick for goodness sakes!"

"No sick has ever stopped me from - doing my shenanigans." Dallas sneezed.

"You see!" Riley shouted. "You're too sick to even finish an damn sentence!"

"Can I just leave and stand outside for a bit?" Dallas begged.

"No." Riley hesitated. "As cute as you are, you're staying inside today."

"Fine, you pesky little cat." Dallas snickered.

"Good. Lay down now. You keep sitting and you probably would drown in sneeze drops." Riley replied.

"Can I get a kiss though?" Dallas begged.

"When you're better." Riley laughed a little bit.

Dallas pouted as he laid down. "I don't care."

"Dallas, you need to rest." Riley replied.

"Ugh." Dallas complained.

Riley started to walk away, then suddenly, she felt an hand of his pulling hers and making her sit on the bed.

"If I'mma be sick today, and resting." Dallas smirked. "You have to cuddle with me."

"Dallas." Riley groaned. "What's wrong with you?"

"Cuddle me." Dallas pouted.

"Dally." Riley sighed as his grip tightened a little bit more on her hand. "I don't want to get affected."

"Rileyyyyy." Dallas groaned. "I get it. You probably want an strong, healthy man to touch you. Maybe, way better than I do."

Riley rolled her eyes. "I know what you're trying to do, and it ain't working."

"Please." Dallas continued to pout. "You are probably over my touch." He placed his forearm over his head like he was going to pass out.

"That's enough." She replied sternly. "Doctor's Orders."

"Okay, fine." Dallas rolled his eyes and went back to sleep.