Spider-Man and Super-Bitch

Youssef's POV:

I woke up first, followed closely by Nathan who insisted I had to lie down with him again.

"I fell asleep early last night, I didn't get to cuddle you properly."

"You're so gay."

"You've found my terrible secret, tell nobody." Nathan chuckled, his hot breath on my neck making me smile.

"Be nice then, yeah?"

"Alright Bear, I'll be nice."

He planted a few kisses on my neck before I pulled away and gave him the stare.

"I wasn't going to, not with Yusuf around to find it."

"Good."

Nathan decided to go downstairs and make some coffee to properly wake up. I checked that Yusuf was okay, and he was still asleep, so I went downstairs to sit with Nathan.

"That poor child must feel like a zoo animal." Nathan joked as I leant on the kitchen side.

"I want to make sure he's okay. You know how he is."

"What time is that dentist appointment?"

"2:30. We've got ages so I'll let him wake up by himself."

We drank our coffee then decided to watch some tv until Yusuf came downstairs with a blanket cape and his thumb in his mouth.

"Where's the necklace sweetheart?" Nathan asked before Yusuf shrugged.
"Upstairs maybe?"

Yusuf just walked past him and sat next to me.

"You can't suck your thumb, it's bad for your teeth little one."

"I wanna."

"We can all go look for your chewy necklaces, hm?"

He whined a little but we chose to ignore it and take him upstairs to look for his necklaces. We found a blue one and he seemed happy enough so  we went downstairs again.

"Dentists?"

"Today at half past two. You'll have lunch before we go and then we'll brush your teeth really really well to make sure everything is as clean as possible."

He nodded a few times.

"I love your teddy bear." I smiled, tapping the bear's feet.

"She's Momma."

"Momma gave you the bear?"

"Momma's in the bear. Her ashes."

Whilst it didn't seem to affect Yusuf, I felt horrible for asking.

"She got the bear too. First thing I remember."

"I'm glad you've got her with you."

He rubbed his nose on the bear's fur. I wasn't quite sure if he was small or not anymore. He was next to me with the chewy part of his necklace hanging by the string. My guess was somewhere in the middle.

"Would you like some food?" I asked, to distract from the previous conversation.

He nodded and let me take him to the kitchen to pick something.

"Jus' have a sandwich."

"A sandwich and some fruit? We have grapes, strawberries, apples. I could cut the apple for you?"

"Strawberries." He nodded.

"Alright kiddo, give me a few minutes and everything will be ready." I smiled as he did.