Chapter 5: First battle experience

As the fight continues,

Kris comments, "You've got some reflexes, Melvin. Throwing a punch right after blocking my punch. But aren't you going to use your telekinesis?"

Melvin responds, "Sure, if you say so...."

Melvin employs his telekinesis to launch Kris into the air, and then to out of ring but ofcourse kris easily teleport back to the ground safely.

Kris smirks, saying, "Aha! Thanks for the floating experience, but that won't work on me."

Melvin in mind: (Well, that was expected.)

*Kris dashes towards Melvin once more.*

Melvin in mind:  (The same move again? I must try different technique now)

Melvin uses his hand to release a force towards Kris, executing a gravity push.

"Dwoosh"~

The powerful force is felt by everyone present.

However, Kris manages to dodge once more using his teleportation.

Appearing right behind Melvin and landing a punch to his face. "Thups"~

Direct punch in face isn't easy to handle but melvin manages to maintain his balance and quickly retaliates with a kick, which Kris evades again by moving back.

*Melvin's friends observe with a hint of worry as they see Melvin struggling.*

Kris boasts: "Boom! I won the first hit."

Melvin responds calmly, "Yeah, you're good. But don't celebrate just yet."

Kris chuckles: "Considering your telekinesis won't work on me, surrendering might be your best option, don't you think?"

Melvin remains resolute: "No thanks, I'm fine."

Kris replies: "Fine, suit yourself."

While this melvin takes his time to strategize in his mind: (Hehehe...... i think,..... i know what to do now, I've noticed something about Kris. Everytime he teleports behind me and lands a hit on me, he doesn't teleport immediately again to avoid my counterattacks. He physically steps back. This must mean his teleportation power has a cooldown. Time to put that to use.)

With confidence, Melvin extends both his hands this time to increase range of gravity push, releasing a larger area of gravitational force.

Melvin executes the move: *Gravity push!!*

Kris teleports to evade the attack, appearing behind Melvin once again.

Right that moment melvin in mind: As expected from kris, his main strategy is always attacking suddenly from behind.

Melvin confidently exclaims: "Haha, got you now!"

In this strategic moment, as Kris teleports behind him, Melvin immediately lands a punch on Kris's face before he can react with another teleport.

The students are amazed by the unexpected turn of events. Melvin's friends are particularly impressed.

Aria cheers: "Yes! He landed a punch!"

Mia :"Impressive! Melvin predicted Kris's move and manipulated him to teleport where he wanted!"

Melvin modestly states, "And now we're even."