Chapter 12: Unexpected Incidents

Chapter 12: An Unexpected Incidents

At Arcane Haven, the students were busy with their classes, learning about the rules and laws that future heroes would follow.

Melvin was sitting in class, paying attention to lecture while also being bored when he noticed aria in front was swaying back and forth like she was going to fell asleep. Like she was exhausted or dizzy"

(Melvin wonders in mind: Huh! What's happening to aria..., is this cause of boring lecture...? No! Aria always pay attention to lectures and never get bored... This is wierd.

Come to think of it... She always looks exhausted these days... She said she stays up late at night studying... But I doubt that's truth..)

Suddenly aria was going to fell in right side cause of dizziness. Which would have hurt her plus grabbed the attention of class

Melvin worries: Huh!!

*Melvin sitting behind her reacted quickly and used telekinesis floats her bag from desk and uses it to stop her from falling*

With this aria suddenly comes back from dazed state and realises she was going to fall and Melvin saved her.
She grabs that floating bag and rubs her eyes.
When she sees a note came floating from behind written "You ok??".
Note was from melvin, aria looks back with a smile and nods like she saying thank you.

--

Soon the class ended and next periods started

Melvin's physical fitness is increased alot thanks to professor Alistair.

Currently Melvin is training in class of miss Karin

[Events of 1 week ago:-

"Another usual day, Melvin was going to train with his statue training but it seems miss Karin have some addition in melvin's training"

Melvin: (curious) "Eh...why the dumbbells today, Miss Karin?"
[Melvin sees two dumbbells attached to statues today]

Karin: "Well i told you.. i will be increasing weight while you progress, those dumbles are 40 kilo each making both statues 80 kilo."

Melvin: (a bit disappointed) "Seriously? I just got comfortable with 40 kilograms, and now this?"

Karin(scolding): "SHUT UP AND DO WHAT I SAY! YOU WANNA BE STRONG OR NOT?"

Melvin(Dramatic cry): "Ohk mam" T_T

Karin: "Mm.... Don't think am giving you much pressure, i know another person who have telekinesis and can lift more than 500 kilo weights."

Melvin: (surprised) "Really?"
(Thoughts: Someone else knows telekinisis just like me too!? I wonder who that person is.)   ]

[Current day]

While Melvin was focused on his training, a sudden incident caught him off guard. An iron ball came hurtling toward him, but Mirata was quick to notice that.

*Ice wall*

Mirata created an ice wall to stop the iron ball from hitting Melvin.

--

[Author note:- Yes i am revealing mirata's power now, cause didn't got chance to do in earlier chapters]

--

Melvin: (surprised) "Huh? WHAT THE!"

Mirata, visibly relieved: (exhales): "Phew~ That was close."