Chapter-3

A/N POV

The F4 members were sitting in the 'Kittiyangkul Mansion' still not able to get over their shock. When all three heard the bell ring and they rushed downstairs towards the door, a bodyguard had already opened the door, and in came John as Kavin recognized him as his father's secretary with an unconscious Kiara in his arms. 

"What happened to her?!" Kavin asked in anger not exactly knowing why he got so worried, no doubt she was his sister, but he didn't know her at all.

"Oh Mr. Kavin it was the boss's order to bring her here this way if she threw any tantrum and she did throw one, so we had to do so," John replied and soon a maid led him towards Kiara's room which was already designed for her before she went missing, they just upgraded it to her age now.

"I am so freaking confused. My father never behaves like this." Kavin mumbled to himself but the other 3 still heard him and were shocked themselves.

"I guess me, Thyme, and MJ should leave. Kavin once she wakes up her family should be there for her not strangers since you will be a stranger to her himself." Ren said as Kavin and MJ nodded in agreement, but Thyme shook his head as a no.

"No I want to stay I remember her a little bit, and I want to see her face clearly and I want to....... just see her." Thyme trailed off as Ren was about to say something when Kavin beat him to it.

"It's okay let him stay here." Kavin said as a matter of fact, he also needed someone by his side now in case he messed up with his own sister. He surely knows his way toward girls but in a flirtatious manner not a sibling manner.

And he definitely couldn't start a conversation with his sister like, 'Hey gorgeous you look really hot wanna get a drink with me, or should we directly head to the room.' NO WAY! He would talk this way with his sister or else he will be ashamed of himself but also his father and mother would literally disown him.

He knew how much they both have waited for this day to come when they can finally meet their missing daughter and their family can be whole once again. And Kavin wouldn't do anything to ruin anything.

Ren and MJ nodded as they exited the mansion. And just at that moment, they heard screams coming from upstairs.

They both ran upstairs only to see an angry and scared Kiara with a vase in her hand and John trying to calm her down.

"You stay away from me you damned ass!" Kiara shouted holding the vase in a protective manner.

Kavin and Thymes's eyes widen at witnessing this, of course, because of Kiara's sudden outburst and he realized that his sister has grown up into a really beautiful girl. And Thyme suddenly just smiled seeing Kiara so fiercely behaving, anyone would if they were kidnapped to bring into their own home.

"Kiara calm down," Kavin said slowly approaching his sister, but Kiara only backed away vase still in her hand preventing anyone to come near her. While Kavin was busy distracting Kiara Thyme slowly went behind her.

And as Kiara was backing away, she suddenly hit her back on something hard yet soft, but before she could turn around two hands wrapped themselves around her and Kavin took the vase from her hands immediately. Kiara struggled into Thyme's arms trying to set herself free, when she remembered Jungkook's training he used to give her during their free time. 

And she kicked Thyme where the sun doesn't shine causing him to yelp in pain and leave her. Kiara was about to run away when she collided with someone once again, but this time it was her brother who held her by her shoulders.

"Kiara please calm down for a minute here." Kavin said as he held her in place, "We are not going to hurt you I will not anybody touch you, okay? I am your big brother Kavin." Kavin said not knowing where he got the guts to address himself as Kiara's brother suddenly.