Chapter- 4

A/N POV

Kiara was about to go take a shower when she noticed the bracelet in her hand which had 2 bunnies on it one smaller and other one bigger and the shorter one had the initial K on its head while bigger one had J. And that's when she remembered.

"JUNGKOOK!" She shouted, "Shit he must be dead worried. What if he has already told the other 6 about this, oh no what am I even thinking!? Of course, he would have told them, and what if they all have called the police!! UGH!!" She rambled on to herself when Kavin entered her room, but she didn't notice him and kept her rambling on while pacing back and forth like a little frog.

As Kavin just stared at her weirdly not knowing what to do, he came here to tell her that after freshening up she should eat something.

"Uhh *clears throat* Ki- Kiara, do you need my phone to call someone?" He said holding out his phone in her direction, because he heard her say between her rambles that she has to call someone.

Kiara turned towards the source of the voice and found Kavin standing there awkwardly holding a phone in her direction.

"Can't you knock before coming in?!" Kiara exclaimed her eyes widened due to embarrassment.

But she soon realized that she shouldn't have shouted at him, she could have just said to him that he should knock before coming in. "I... I am sorry I was just worried about my best friend. You see I was brought here without my consent and so now he and others doesn't know where I am so, yes I do need your phone thank you." Kiara said anger and sarcasm totally evident in her voice. 

Kavin just nodded and gave her his phone, while handing her the phone he noticed a ring on her ring finger, and he definitely remembered it wasn't there a while ago. Also, the ring looked really familiar to him.

"Uhh, where did you get this ring from?" Kavin asked looking at the ring. "This..." Kiara said looking at the ring too, "Yeah Mr. John came up here when he came to call you and your friends and told me that apparently 'Madam' which is your mom asked him to give this ring to me and that it's a family ring, so I have to wear it." That's when it hit him, Kavin himself was asked to choose between two rings by his mother a few weeks ago and this was the one he chose. 

Kavin first wanted to check in with his parents and then tell Kiara that this wasn't a family ring, because Kittiyangkul's don't have a ring but a family tiara. "Ye-yeah it's a family ring." He stuttered a little, "You can give me back the phone once you are done with your calls and stuff." He said went out of the room straight to his own room where Ren was sitting peacefully sketching.

That's right Ren was still here, and his excuse for that was, "I am too lazy and tired to drive all that way to my home and then come back for dinner just to drive back home again, so I am staying here until the dinner is over." And Kavin being Kavin didn't have any problem with that.

Ren noticed that Kavin was tensed up and he knew that something was definitely on his mind, so he asked him, "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing just- nothing." Kavin replied, "Ok everything." Kavin said and started to tell him everything about the ring Kiara had on and how frustrated she sounded when she said that she was brought here forcefully and most importantly he had no idea how to reconnect with her after such a long time.

On the other side, Kiara tried calling Jungkook but he wasn't picking up and after 3 calls the call was out of network coverage. She knew Jungkook didn't pick up any random calls, because the company had asked him to and because of those creepy fans of his which were called 'Saseangs'. She tried calling others too but the same happened.

"Ughhh, all of them must be so worried," Kiara mumbled to herself. She was feeling very icky and dizzy, so she decided to take a shower and a nap, she went into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower.

As she stepped out of the bathroom heavy and tired sigh escaped her lips, she plopped herself on the soft king-sized bed, and before she knew it sleep took over her.

Ren was walking around the mansion looking for something calm and exquisite to sketch, of course, everything in the mansion gave those kinds of vibes to him but nothing gave him the inspiration he was looking for.

He witnessed a room whose door was slightly open, so he decided to go in and check if something inside there was that will push him to sketch something he wanted to.

As he entered the room there was nothing but soft breathing, that could be heard. He took a few steps ahead but then decided not to disturb the sleeping person, so he was about to leave when noticed something he was looking for, calm and exquisite. 

He took his pen and brought it in between his eyes and the sleeping person's figure, measuring each and every angle of the beauty in front of him. He didn't realize that when he stopped measuring and started admiring.

He was pulled out of his trance when he heard some shuffling and noticed that Kiara was shaking in her sleep, it was like she was having a nightmare. He wanted to go near her and comfort her since he knew very well how scary it can be to have nightmares but at the same time he was in her room without her permission and on top of that a moment ago he was admiring her while she was sleeping which he found kinda creepy himself. 

And if he touched her without her permission or if someone saw him here especially Kavin there will be some problems. 

But then he heard her yelp in pain, and the shaking didn't seem to dial down, automatically his legs moved towards her small figure on the bed and he gently tapped her shoulder trying to wake her up. But nothing happened, he tried waking her up again by tapping her shoulder, but nothing happened. 

He remembered how Mira used to hug him and stroke his hair gently whenever he used to have nightmares, but how the hell is he supposed to do this with some stranger and not just some stranger but Kavin's little sister!?

"Kiara." Ren said as he went near the leg of the bed and sat there, "Kiara!" He raised his voice a bit, and suddenly Kiara held his hand, "No no please don't. Please..." Kiara begged in her sleep, it was as if someone was hurting her, and she was trying to get away. 

Ren acted on impulse and pulled Kiara into a hug, she woke up due to the sudden jerk and hugged whoever it was back, she was so scared right now to even think who she was hugging. Ren gently stroked her hair.

"I am so sorry please don't hurt me, please." Kiara pleaded her sobbing could be heard by Ren. "Hey shh shh you are okay, calm down," Ren said his one hand gently stroking Kiara's hair while the other was on her waist as Kiara's both hands were tightly wrapped around his neck.

A few seconds passed as Ren and Kiara both were in each other's arms, soon Kiara realized that she was hugging a stranger who is also her brother's one of the best friends, and she pulled away immediately.

"I- I am sorry. I didn't mean to." She said awkwardly. "It's just that I- am I..."

"Yeah, no it's okay." He spoke his expression mirroring hers.

"But wait what are you doing here?" Kiara said realizing that a stranger was in her room, and she just hugged him.

"I- I just... Wait I just helped you wake up from your nightmare and I calmed you down too. And you are yelling at me." Ren said titling his head sidewards.

"Ok, creep creeperson firstly I didn't yell. And secondly, did I ask you to wake me up and ON top of that calm me down!" Now Kiara raised her voice a little.

"You are unbelievable."

"Oh, am I? No, I don't think so, in fact, YOU are."

"I am not! You are being unreasonable."

"You are. So, barging into a girl's room without her permission when she is sleeping and then her yelling at you is not unreasonable. Then what is?!"

Ren couldn't say anything, and this was the first time he couldn't argue back with someone or win the argument itself. And he knew he was wrong because he was the one who came into Kiara's room first that too without her permission.

So, he just did what he thought he could do at the moment. He stood up and left the room leaving a half conversation and confused yet angry Kiara behind.

Heyoo guys! So how are you all? Did you all find the chapter interesting, because I finally gave some Ren and Kiara moments to you all. 
Please vote and comment. Thank You...