Chapter- 9

"I am Groot!" 'Double update cause why not?' In Groot's language.

A/N POV

Kiara wasn't able to catch Kavin so she headed back to her room, no problem she'll deal with him later. If she still can't find him she won't study with Ren simple as well.... pimple? It's not like Ren would want to teach her as well.

On her way back to her room Kiara did not see the tall guy sitting on the top of the stairs at all. Yes, he's tall but he's discrete just like Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy. 

And Kiara fell, hard on the ground. "Ow!" She groaned in pain.

"Shit, are you alright?" Ren asked, just for the formality. His tone dripped off 'I don't care that I was the reason you just tripped and would have probably even fallen off these huge flights of staircase.'

"Shit, am I alright?! Really bro, I just tripped and bumped my head hard on the ground and might have even twisted my ankle 'cause it hurts like bitch, all because you thought that it would be alright if a giant guy like you fell asleep on the stairs!" Kiara rapped as she tried standing up.

Ren, he just ignored her presence and went back to sleeping. Or that's what Kiara thought, she debated for a good second if she should smack Ren's head real hard and run. But she decided not to because her ankle hurt like hell and she was sure as hell that if she tried to run she might actually trip and fall down the stairs breaking her leg.

So, here she was trying to stand up while Ren was just sleeping at the top of the staircase. It was an awkward scene to witness. Like really awkward.

Kiara finally managed to stand up and was about to take a step when the wave of pain from her ankle came rushing and she fell. Backwards. 'I am definitely going to fall down the stairs.' She thought and even made her peace with it. Which is a little too suicidal to think.

But Ren, that guy didn't go back to sleep, the moment he met Kiara he knew his life was never going to have peace in it. And for some reason, which even he isn't aware of, he just accepted that.

His reflexes kicked in and he grabbed her just in time, pulling her onto him. Now, Kiara was on his lap, his arm wrapped securely around her waist and Kiara's arms around Ren's neck and her face buried into his neck because of the sudden pull and shock.

Yes, they were in this type of position on the top of the stairs in Kittiyangkul mansion where all the F4 members were present, scattered around somewhere in the mansion. Not to mention that Kavin might be looking for Kiara.

For Ren, it was like his soul left his body and wasn't exactly planning on coming back. Kiara still had her arms wrapped around his neck and her face still buried in there. Her hot breath hit his neck, he was losing control of himself. 

"Hey, you are okay shh, it's okay I caught you." Ren tried calming her as he gently rubbed her back. Now he felt bad, and guilty because, after all, it was his fault that Kiara fell and twisted her ankle in the first place.

3 minutes passed and Kiara still didn't move even a bit. Ren could feel her shake in his arms and as every second passed he blamed himself more and more.

"Let's get you back to your room." He whispered and slowly stood up with Kiara in his arms. He headed towards her bedroom and gently laid her down on her bed. But Kiara didn't let go, so he was stuck on top of her and she was still wrapped around him like a Koala. 

"Kook." She sobbed, and Ren felt pain. He didn't know why, but he did. He's pretty sure 'Kook' is some guy's name. And even when Kiara is in his arms she is sobbing someone else's name. And why does it hurt so much? He fucking doesn't know, "Jungkook."