003 ∆Elizabeth's dream II ∆

As the man screamed and battled for his life, her extremely long fingers dug into his stomach and dislodged his innards. She picked his bloody intestine and sucked it down her throat, it's blood splashing all over her face and she hurled in disgust but to her surprise, there was no hurl in sight.

"What is going on?" She cried in confusion.

After feasting on the young man's bloody remains, the others were no where to be found, bloody trails marking they hardly escaped with their lives.

As she continued down the trail, she realized that she was wounded -not like she felt it- she was bleeding. Green slime oozed from her pores and wounds. She didn't feel --she couldn't-- it was like her body wasn't hers, she felt the pain from earlier when her pores enlarged to tear out of her skin but that was the only pain she remembered feeling.

She didn't feel, didn't smell, neither did she taste, her hearing was becoming faint. "Am I dying?" She asked herself as she wobbled down her path

She laid on the floor, in the cold snow that miraculously had no effect on her skin. "Why am I lying down?" She asked herself. "No! I want to get up! I want to keep going!" All Elizabeth's yelling were in vein as her body remained motionless on the floor.

"Is this my body?" She asked herself. "Why do I feel paralyzed yet I can move?"

Feeling like she was frozen in time but yet her brain realized everything that was going on. "Something is definitely wrong here... hey body! Which ever body this is! Get up! Take me to my lab!" The "body" couldn't hear her or pretended not to... we will never know.

Her eyes were forcefully shut against her will as she was thrown into total blackness and nothingness. Now she couldn't hear, she couldn't see.

Left in the darkness for several torturous hours, she started to feel hunger, thirst, drowsiness, all sorts of feelings that her brain was numb to before.

"If truly it was I who ate the whole human earlier, I wouldn't be this hungry now..." she thought to herself. "My real body is now hungry and thirty but the question here is... how do I feed me?"

Luckily, she was allowed into the light once more as the "body" got up and continued its adventure.

†∆†

Heading towards the less snowy part of the path, a clear road was spotted ahead where cars and trucks drove by and lights and streets were in plain sight, "oh no! we are heading to town!" She exclaimed. "I need to do something! I need to stop it... me... us?"

As she rummaged through her mind for a plausible solution to her problem, aside from the fact that she needed food and water in less than thirty minutes or else she might die, she started to lose her vision, the last sensory organ that was functioning, "no! Don't put me in the darkness again, it's all so blurry... please don't!" She exclaimed in fear.

From a blurry vision to total darkness, she was thrown into the darkness again with none of her sensory organs functioning... death had gripped her by the neck.

Just before she breathed her last -a feeling very familiar to her- she felt her soul reunite with her body, then...

She jolted awake from what seemed to have been her reality, only to realize it was a dream.

"Betty!" Idina exclaimed as she ran to her sister and pulled her in a tight embrace.

"Elizabeth! You're up." Balfour celebrated.

Mr Fisher remained silent and watched the rest jubilate with a smile on his face.

"What happened? Ahh!" She groaned as she felt piercing pain at her abdomen.

"Relax Betty, take it easy." Idina ordered.

"The last thing I remember is Amaar coming to warn me about Mr Fisher then I had this argument with Mr Fisher--"

"--about the dangerous specie you brought to the nearest present which now roams the gods know where." Mr Fisher interrupted with a frown.

"Now is not the time to be such a jerk Fisher." Idina scolded.

"We were experimenting on case number three when he broke free and almost killed you." Balfour explained as he crossed his arms.

"Wait case number three?" Mr Fisher ashed with an arched brow.

"Right... I shouldn't have said that." Balfour said with an awkward smile on his face. He shifted his gaze to Elizabeth who buried her face in her palms.

Elizabeth's stomach growled ferociously for food and lungs were extremely dry and aching for water. "Please I need water before I die!" She cried out.

"Balfour! Get her some water now!" Idina commanded.

"And food." Elizabeth groaned.

"And food!" Idina yelled.

Mr Fisher walked across the room to where they were seated and scowled at Elizabeth, "tell me now what Balfour meant by case number three."

Idina shoved him back with her hand, putting him only an arm's length away. "Now is not the time to question her! She was out for two whole days without food or water... can't you see how chapped her lips are?"

"It was only a day and a half and yes I can see her lips... not that I was staring or anything."

Idina raised a confused brow at him, making Mr Fisher clear his throat loudly.

Balfour returned with a glass of warm water and instructed Elizabeth to take small sips to avoid tearing her throat.

After a sigh of satisfaction, she finally spoke up. "That thing is heading to the city of whichever time it's in, it has killed someone and even a yeti! People are endangered."

"Is that why you puked?' Idina asked.

"I did?"

"What time portal was that Balfour?" Mr Fisher asked.

"Uhm... I think 2006... uh... Greenland or Iceland."

"We will visit those places then... now tell me what case number three means." Mr Fisher frowned.

After a deep sigh, Elizabeth explained. "Case number three was one of the three creatures I abducted for experimental purposes."

"What?!" Mr Fisher exclaimed.

"There are cases number three, zero and one... world's most dangerous creatures to ever live... I call them... 301."

†∆†

Lost amid a bundle of thoughts, Mr Fisher was jolted awake by the sound of his phone ringing and he took it from his pocket and answered it. "What?" He expressed in displeasure. His eyes grew wider at the information he heard. As he hung up, the others were eager to hear what caused such an expression and he finally said, "case zero and one apparently have escaped."