One.

"What did you have to ask me Audrey?" I laugh sitting down on her couch watching her waddle over to me.
"so, I wanted to ask you... to be my baby's godmother.." she looked at me.
"What-" I said in awe of what she'd just asked.
"Just in case something happens." she shrugged.
"Nothings gonna happen but of course." I smiled giving her a hug.
"If something happens to me, I want her to call you mom." Her face took on a soft frown.
"nothing is gonna happen but if that's what you want, then I'll do it audy" I nodded.
*end of flashback*

"Do you Lillian Rosanna radke, promise to protect and love, Mia for as long as you shall live?" The judge asked.
I snapped out of my head,
"I promise, to protect and love, Mia for as long as I shall live." I said putting my right hand down.
"Do you Noah Sebastian Davis, promise to protect and love Mia for as long as you shall live?" the judge had asked Noah the same. as Noah swore his vow to mia too, our friends had clapped and cheered.
I read the birth certificate handed to Noah and I.
"Mia sage Davis." I smiled

We were officially a family. Noah and I s wedding was close to a month away.
meaning we'd all have the same last name soon.

one week later.
both Aliyah and nick moved closer to us to help with Mia.
it had been four months since Audrey died. I'd seen Mia grow, gettin to know her personality even more, her smile. Her laugh.

"LILLIAN-" Noah yelled from the living room.
"what's wrong?!" I rushed from the bathroom.
"Who am I Mia?" Noah coos holding the little girl in his lap.
"Da-dah" she babbled.
My face lit up.
"She called you... dad." I teared up staring at Noah. "Oh my god. How do you feel about that?"
I laughed.
"if she calls me dad.. then im dad." He softly smiles.

End FB*

"hey," I heard Noah through the door way. "me and the guys are going to the studio, need anything?"
"Nope, be home for dinner-" I trail off.
"I will. Oh and the girls are coming over today." He walks closer, planting a peck on my forehead.
"Love you."

"LILLIAN -" I hear a voice from downstairs.
"BITCH WHERE ARE YOU?"
Aliyah-
"UPSTAIRS" I yell in response. "I'm comin"
I trudge down stairs with Mia on my hip.
there stood Aliyah, Charolette, nick, jolly, Noah, Nicholas, Danielle, my dad, uncle Vic, uncle Andy and willow.
"What is this?" I ask.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yell.
I tear up and smile.
"Did you really think we'd go to the studio and forget your birthday lil?" Folio asks.
"well I mean yeah." I shrugged.
"so we kind of tried to make you a cake.." Noah smiled.
"Tried?" I nervously chuckled waiting for him to take it out of the fridge. "We? Who helped?"
"All of us did." Nicholas said.
"I had no part in that mess." Aliyah laughs.
"Well I appreciate you guys. thank you." I smile, hugging the boys.
"Ooh we got you gifts-" Charolette exclaimed excitedly.
"You didn't have to-" I frown.
"Well we did anyway you little shit-" Andy comes and takes Mia from my arms.
"Dad where's yours? I'm opening it first." I look over at him.
"Here ya go kid." he hands me a light blue box.
I open it to find a small necklace.
"Thank you dad." I smile putting it on.
"will you open mine next?"  Jolly asked.
He handed me a red wrapped box, I shook it lightly.
"Hmmm what did you get me?" I squint.
"Open it" he laughs.
I tear the paper and open the box.
"oh jolly. you got them for me." I softly looked at him.
"of course, you eyeball them everytime we stop by the bookstore." He smiled like a proud big brother.
As I opened everyone's gifts and thanked them, an unopened one caught my eye.
it was thin , like a canvas. I opened it to reveal a drawing from Willow.
"Well this one is definitely my favorite and it's getting hung up immediately." I look over to Willow who is grinning from ear to ear.
The small party went on for hours, as everyone took turns holding Mia and mingling about.

I'd noticed that Noah had slipped out of the back glass door out onto the lawn.
"Whatcha thinkin bout handsome?" I poke my head out of the door frame
he sighs and extends his hand out to me.
"about my girls. not just you and Mia but char , Dani and liyah too. I care about you guys and it makes me feel bad that we are always touring" he wraps his arms around me as we stare at the stars above us.
"Hey, it's okay. we manage just fine. don't worry about us." I reassure him softly.
"there is another tour soon and I don't want to miss all of Mia's firsts." He sighs again. "I feel like a bad dad."
"You won't babe. You are NOT a bad dad. promise." I leaned into his body as if we didn't have a house full of people.
"Are you having a good birthday?" Noah asked.
"Absolutely, how'd you get dad all the way over here?"
"I'm not saying I bribed him. But I bribed him." He said with a straight voice.
"With?"
"A game of call of duty and a pizza delivery on Saturday" Noah laughed
"he's a cheap date." I turned to walk back inside.
"There's one more thing I want to give you before you go back inside." he catches me turning.
"What is that-?"
"I didn't want to hand you these in front of your dad because I know there would be an issue but, these are yours." He hands me two tickets and I flip them over.
"all access pass, full clearance to motionless in whi- OH MY FUCKING GOD NOAH." I squealed in excitement.
"you got me vip tickets to see MIW, I've wanted to see them since I was a kid. I knew Chris once upon a time before my dad decided to be a dick. This is the best one I got tonight." I jumped hugging his neck.
we headed back inside, and I headed over to my dad to tell him good night and good bye for the night as well as Vic and Andy and Willow.
"bye Willow. I love you and I'll see you soon, okay?" I hugged her and she nodded.
"Bye Lillian, bye baby Mia. Bye Noah. By nick and Aliyah and Nicholas and jolly and Charolette."
I giggled waving her good bye.
"We are gonna head out too." Aliyah yawns and nick follows suit.
"happy birthday shit head" nick hugs me.
"thanks Nick."
"I'm crashin here." Nicholas shrugged and sat on the couch.
"I hope you had a great birthday lil." Jolly softly smiles.
"I love you Guys. You guys are the best family I could ever ask for." I smile watching and Noah rocked Mia in his arms.
"This is our family. Just ours."