EIGHT.

"ITS SHOW DAYYYYY" I hear a piercing voice ring through the bus.

"it's 4 am Ricky, could you not?" Noah rolls over.
"Lillian, gimme and update!" He shoves a camera in my face.
"It's 4 am. First stop on the tour, I'm hungry and I have to pee." I yawn.
"Nice. See Vinny, it's not that hard" he laughs walking away.

The bus was filled with sleepy murmurs and groggy movements as we all reluctantly acknowledged the early morning wake-up call. Ricky's enthusiasm for filming the start of the tour was admirable, but at 4 am, it was a bit much for the rest of us.

As we all stagger from our bunks, exchanging soft and grumpy "mornings" to one another.
I went to Riley who had been sleeping on the couch.
"Riley." I tapped her softly. "get up, we've got a busy day today."
No response.

I tried again, this time a little firmer, "Riley." Still nothing. She seemed to be in a deep sleep, completely unfazed by the early hour.

Frustration began to creep in as I attempted once more, "Riley, seriously, we need to get going."

This time, she stirred and mumbled something unintelligible before giving me a groggy, irritated look. "What?"

"Time to get up," I replied with a hint of irritation.

"No, fuck you." She huffed and turned away from me, seemingly determined to go back to sleep.
"Okay."

Justin," I called out to him. "Can you try waking up Riley? She's not budging."

Justin nodded and approached the couch where Riley was still nestled. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he leaned down and whispered something in her ear that caused her to jolt awake with a look of sheer horror on her face.

"What the hell, man?" Riley exclaimed, glaring at Justin.

"Good morning sunshine." He simply shrugged, grinning. "You wanted to sleep in?"

Riley groaned in response, clearly not amused, but at least she was awake.
"Thank you," I mouthed
"No problem. It's the same way, I wake up shae." He winked.
As the bus slowly came to life in the early hours of the morning, I took a moment to observe the rest of the band and our crew.

Noah, despite his initial grumbling, was already up and about, preparing a cup of coffee and chatting with Vinny, who was also surprisingly awake. They were discussing the day's schedule and fine-tuning last-minute details.

Chris, our resident early bird, was quietly going over his notes and making sure everything was in order. He flashed a reassuring smile in my direction, silently acknowledging that everything was under control.

Ricky, the one who had initiated this early morning chaos, was now bustling around with his camera, capturing candid moments of our crew members as they begrudgingly started their day. He had a knack for finding humor in the groggy expressions and messy hair of our tired companions.

Ryan, who had a reputation for being a night owl, stumbled out of his bunk with a sleepy grin, clearly unfazed by the early wake-up call. He greeted everyone with his usual laid-back demeanor, as if he had been awake for hours.

Vinny and Justin, after successfully waking Riley, shared a triumphant high-five before preparing their morning rituals. Vinny focused on stretching and loosening up for the day ahead, while Justin continued his mission to keep Mia entertained.

Aliyah, always an early riser, had taken charge of the coffee maker and was brewing a fresh pot. She hummed a cheerful tune as she worked, seemingly immune to the early hour. She had already put out a selection of breakfast options, ranging from cereal to bagels, ensuring that everyone would have something to grab on the go.