Two.

one week later
3 hours  till the concert.
" Aliyah, nick? are you guys sure you are okay with watching Mia?" I sigh.
"Yes. We will be fine." Liyah laughed.
It was time for me to get ready. over the past few months the only thing I'd worn was Noah's large tshirts , plaid pajama pants and my unwashed hair in the messiest buns.
but, that wasn't called for tonight.
so I had put on the only think I hadn't worn out yet.
A small black top, with a matching pleather skirt matched with combat boots and fishnets. I hadn't put on makeup in months. I hadn't had the reason.
but tonight, it was a full face , hair up in a high pony kind of night.
I walked down stairs where nick Noah and liyah were waiting for me.
"So, how do I look?" I spun around slowly.
The three stared at me in awe before one of them spoke.
"hot." Aliyah said.
"Babe.. you look amazing." Noah smiled gently before smacking nicks chest for NOT saying anything.
"you do look really nice."
I had stopped for a minute to adjust my hair in the mirror dropping my hair tie on the floor.
I bent down slowly to pick it up and suddenly heard barking.
It was Aliyah.
"are you fuckin barking at me?" I cackle.
"Yeah shes got that dawg in'er" Noah laughed back.
"AWOOOOOO" she continued.
"NAWWW, that's not DAWG ENOUGH, LIYAH."
Noah snorts. "Ready to go?"
I nod and make my way to the door.
"KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF." Aliyah points at Noah.
"As for you, don't flirt with other women baby." Aliyah hugs me in a way that if we had an HR department in this house, she would be fucking fired.
"could you two stop?" Nick sighs, rolling his eyes. He'd had to endure years of mine and Aliyah's bromance. he was officially sick of us. 
"fuck you bitch-" I flip him off.
I walked to the car as Noah followed, I turned around to find liyah saying to Noah" don't be out too late princess." Before slapping his ass.
he , was in fact,  ALSO, done with our bullshit.

"And you are leaving our kid with them?" He looks over to me with a blank,  fed up expression on his face.
"You love her like a sister. Don't try to deny it" I replied opening the tube of lipgloss in my hand.
the ride to the venue was short, but for the first time in a hot minute, both noah and I were alone again. just us. it was nice. A breath of fresh air.
We had gotten there and immediately went toward the doors.
"We aren't going in that way " noah grabs my hand leading me to the back of the building. Security let him in just by the look of our tickets.
"Noah where are we going? The show doesn't start for another hour?" I ask.
"Just come on." he leads me down the hall to a room where half  of motionless in white stood.
A grin casted over my face. middle school me, was dying to get out.
"Noah, you didn't have to do this-" I smacked his chest.
"NOAHHHH- how are you man?" Chris stood up, pulling noah into a hug. (You know, THE HUG)
"and you are Lillian. God I haven't seen you since you were little. Still hiding behind your dad everytime I got close" he smiled. "I don't know if you remember me that well."
I grinned again. This time bigger before wrapping my arms around chris' waist.
"Of course I remember you, uncle Chris." I squeezed tighter.
"Uncle Chris?" Noah asked , confused.
"I used to call him that because his niece did." I punched Chris' shoulder.
"Your niece, LANEY. What happened to her?" I asked.
"well-" he started before a loud crash.
"CHRISSS LANEY IS TRYING TO KILL ME-" Vinny said running behind chris causing me to giggle.
"AHHHHH" Justin followed. I watched as he'd hid behind Vinny. Who was still hiding behind Chris.
I let out a cackle causing them to look up at me.
"Hello, person I've never seen before in my life." Justin spoke first.
"Hi." Vinny said with a smile before being cut off.
"WHERE DID THEY GO?!" a girl with blue hair busted through the door.
"Laney, what's the issue now?" Chris gave her a disappointed look As Ryan laughed sitting in a chair watching the whole scene.
"well that's my cue for sound check, I'm out. bye guys" he stood and left the room.
Laney- I hadn't seen her since we were ten. I didn't get to see her anymore after Chris and my dad had a falling out. we'd became rivals instantly after that.
For no reason at all.
"WHERE DID SHE GO?" Ricky busted into the room last but certainly not least.
"UNCLE RICKY-"
"LILLIBEAN?" He smiled practically skipping over to hug me. "It's been a long time.
"Lillian?" laney turned slowly.
I sighed.
"Laney. Hi."
I seen her eyes trailing down my body. she was mean mugging me.
"yo Noah, wanna come look at the new kit?" Vinny blurted breaking the tension in the air.
Shit- that left me in the room with her.

We'd felt the need to become rivals because my dad and Chris became rival bands. but,  we had no need to be that way.

"Laney, look-" I started.
"Lilly. You don't have to say anything." She grips me into a tight hug.
"I'm glad to see that you two have settled your beef." Chris says standing in the doorway. "We go on soon. I hope you enjoy the show lil. I'll see you soon."
"WAIT UNCLE CHRIS- let me finish your eyes." laney chases after him causing me to laugh.

Noah and I walk out to the concert venue floor so we could watch the show. I'd never thought I'd reunite with them again.
Noah and I watched the show from the stands. the roar of the crowd was phenomenally insane.
We caught them all back stage again after they had left the stage.
"You guys did incredible out there!" I exclaim."the show .. it was- was, AMAZING"
"Thanks Lillian" Justin smiled a big goofy smile.
"What time is it?" I asked one of the people in the room.
"11:45 , why?"  Chris answered
"shit- Noah, we've gotta head out. Mia." I motioned toward the door.
"Right, I'll catch you guys later. It was nice seeing you man." Noah waves to Chris.
"bye uncle Ricky , uncle Chris. LANEY!!" I smiled.
"It was so nice meeting you guys. Bye Justin, Vinny and Ryan!" I waved to the men.
"see you guys soon." Uncle Chris had said again. "Noah can't wait to tour with you man."
I stopped and looked at Noah.
"You are touring with motionless in white and just weren't gonna tell me dammit" I drag him down the hall.
"I was gonna tell you soon babe. I promise. Are you hungry? Do you want food?" he asks.
"I want you to stop talking to me." I cross my arms getting into the car.
"so you want a number four from Chick-fil-A?" He asks again.
"yes." I answer with my arms still crossed. I looked out the window of the car.
"With extra honey mustard and a large sweet tea?" He places a hand on my thigh.
"Yeah..." I smile.
"I love you, ya know. I can't wait to get married to you." he looks at me with his dark brown eyes.
"And I can't wait to marry you. I'm glad I had a panic attack and ate shit in front of you." I Laughed.
We had gotten home and sat in the drive way eating our food.
"I wonder if the baby is asleep?" I ask.
"She's with Aliyah so most likely not." Noah crunches on a chicken nugget.
"But she is also with nick and jolly-" I laugh.
"Good point. You done?" I nod my head and unbuckle my seatbelt.
I crept up behind the couch looking over to see if Mia was sleeping.
"We're home" I whispered with a smile.
"hey, she's been out for about an hour. We gave her a nice warm bath and fed her, she should be good" nick assured me. "You want her?"
"I'll take her-" Noah volunteered causing me to smile.
she looked so small in his arms. he stood in the living room just swaying her back and fourth.
nick and Aliyah went back home for the night, as I waved them good bye , I realized that they were Noah and I, but in a different font.
I turned back into the living room listening to Noah, who was now on the couch still holding Mia.
"I love you so so much Mia. I hope you always know that. I didn't make you and momma didn't grow you but we love you so much. you are the best thing that could ever happen to us." he whispered rubbing the infants head.
the only thing I could do is smile, he was right.
"Let's get her up to bed." I kiss the top of Noah's head.
we softly trudge up the stairs and lay her in her crib.
I stared down at the girl, smiling at how at peace she looked before leaving the room.
I laid  in bed,
'Mine.' I thought. No.
     'Ours'