Chaper 7.

--- NSFW ---

The dimly lit hallway lay abandoned; eerie shadows cast by the sporadic flickerings from distant security lights danced across its cold concrete walls, illuminating nothing but the abyss before them. The silence was deafening as feet softly shuffled their way down it, propelled forward by an unseen force.

Kei couldn't help but feel a sense of euphoria creeping up within her as she made her way down the dimly lit hallway. The once familiar halls now seemed dark and ominous, casting eerie shadows onto the cold concrete walls as if they were warning her of what laid ahead.

But despite her apprehension, she knew she had to see him, be with him. It had been far too long since they last spent time together and tonight would be their chance to catch up and reminisce about old times.

She clung to her arm and giggled. Her laughter echoed through the halls like whispers from another world. As they approached the door leading to her room in the girl's dormitory, Kei felt her heart race faster than ever before. This wasn't just any ordinary rendezvous – no, this was something much more intimate and meaningful to her.

Her heart pounded furiously against her chest as soon as Kiyotaka reached out to turn the knob of the smooth surfaced doorknob, praying that everything would go well and that she would welcome him into her arms once again.

With one quick push, the door swung open with a groan - revealing the long-forgotten sanctuary that awaited them inside. A sanctuary that had been the hub of their plans and intimacy for quite some time now.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness but soon enough, after she blinked a few times, she could make out Kiyo's silhouette who had walked ahead of her and was now sitting motionlessly upon the edge of the bed.

Her heart appeared to beat fiercely beneath her delicate skin - evidence enough of how truly alive she was even without saying anything. Unable to resist temptation any longer, Kei slowly advanced towards him with bated breath, transfixed by her desire and how handsome he seemed. His skin was a little tanned now and his body was much buffed compared to before.

As she settled down beside him, their bodies barely grazing against one another yet already electricity seemed to crackle through air, igniting passion deep within them both---or maybe one of them. What was Kiyotaka feeling right now?

No one knows.

For a few moments neither spoke nor moved - lost in their own thoughts as she relished every second spent together once more. And then suddenly, without warning, Kiyotaka's hand found hers where it rested upon her lap - clasping tightly around it like a lifeline.

His voice whispered softly against her ear - husky yet filled with tenderness which she had never heard before.

Surely, this manipulative bastard was up to something again. But who would tell this girl in heat? That is a topic for another day.

"You know, Kiyotaka, I missed you." She said, her voice coming out in rough, ragged breaths.

"I know." He replied simply, his warm breath causing goosebumps along her flesh despite the heat enveloping them both. Without thinking further, Kei leaned closer to capture his lips in a searing kiss that left no doubt as to how deeply she cared for him too.

Their tongues tangled passionately as their hands roamed wildly over each other's bodies - teasing sensitive areas until their desire could no longer be contained. She moaned softly against his mouth as he began nibbling gently at her neck, eliciting involuntary shivers from her.

His fingers danced playfully over her skin, trailing fire wherever they touched while she arched her back instinctively toward him seeking more contact. "Please don't stop," she whimpered breathlessly, unable to contain herself any longer.